Ok so is this correct for model number RNR32GASLMDB

R = RB20DET

N = 4WD with Super HICAS

R32

G = GTS-4

A = 4 Speed Automatic

S = Intercooler + Turbo Type

L = Projector Headlight

M = P + Q ~ P = Electronic control active Full auto air-conditioner (Climate control system I assume) - Q = Electronic control active Sound System (Upgraded Sound System?)

D = GT Auto Spoiler (Front Only) Viscous LSD

B = 4 Wheel Anti Skid (ABS?) GTR Steering Wheel

Edited by Aljo

Can someone please run my vin for me. It is 6U900BCNR33003151.

As far as I am aware its a 1995 series 1 R33 GTR. However I have just put it in for some mods and the tuner said 'he did not realise it was a V-spec'.

Niether did I. I dont think it is.

Can someone please run my vin for me. It is 6U900BCNR33003151.

As far as I am aware its a 1995 series 1 R33 GTR. However I have just put it in for some mods and the tuner said 'he did not realise it was a V-spec'.

Niether did I. I dont think it is.

The absence of a "V" doesn't look promising

post-78856-0-04140700-1349361093_thumb.jpg

Hey, i own a R32 skyline and need a roadworthy asap to register it. It has 2 plates in engine bay one is the nissan plate but has no built date. The other is the mod plate but still doesnt have a built date/ month. Only has a code L01. My vin is HR32001950 any help to get the built date/ monthwould be greatly appreciated!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Hope that gets forgotten. Dogs are worse than kids. I used to have a gardening encyclopaedia that listed both children and dogs under the section on garden pests. I include inside the house as part of the garden now.
    • This. Shaft play is not "broken". Turbine in thousands of crumbs in your cat converter. That's broken. It will explode suddenly and you will immediately lose all boost and any hope of ever making boost again. It can happen today, it can happen tomorrow. It might take another 5 years. It can happen at 10 psi, at 12 psi, at 17 psi. Mine blew as it came on boost so it wouldn't have even spooled all the way up and was probably only making 5 psi at the instant it let go. Yes. I drive it hard regularly. Most miles are done commuting, but it gets the arse hung out on every roundabout, every on ramp and no wanker in a Commodore is allowed to win at the lights.
    • Shaft play won't tell you much in this case, the ceramic wheel is bonded to the shaft which is where it lets go
    • 3 in their mid 20's, just need the last one to leave home.........his mum on the other hand never wants her "little boy" to move out so she can still play mum I understand that she enjoys being a mum, but.....I did offer to replace him with a puppy if he moves out....that didn't go as well as I expected 🙄, and I haven't brought it up again, she is at least talking to me again 🤣
    • Yeah, I'll need to check with the tuner it sounds like. I only wanted 12 psi max. I had the mechanic check the shaft play and they told me it was good. I'm hoping I didn't do damage when I did a quick pull and hit 15 psi. Did you thrash your car regularly for 10 years or was it just a hit here and there? I'm trying to get an idea of how long I can rock this. Ideally I don't replace the turbo lol. But yeah it's a lottery at the same time like you said.