SAU Community

VINS you want "fasted"

Quick question, whilst browsing Yahoo Japan I saw a copy of Fast that caters for the C110 range of skylines. Do any of your versions do C110?

http://page7.auction...tion/g120584453

E-Fast which is for pre 79 vehicles is included with regular Fast but I've never been able to get it working. Not sure if anyone else has.

? - E-HR31

Chassis - HR31-101089

Model - KRR31RYFSD KV

? - 111 G

? - RB20DET 1998 (1998 being capacity)

? - FS5W71C RC43

? - 5

This is all the information on a friends GTS which has lead us to believe to be a Nismo Edition. Any information on the car would be appreciated.

? = in japanese writing

? - E-HR31

Chassis - HR31-101089

Model - KRR31RYFSD KV

? - 111 G

? - RB20DET 1998 (1998 being capacity)

? - FS5W71C RC43

? - 5

This is all the information on a friends GTS which has lead us to believe to be a Nismo Edition. Any information on the car would be appreciated.

? = in japanese writing

post-85181-0-90318200-1353994280_thumb.png

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• So today I decided to top my PS fluid and bleed air out of it because the level was below MIN.  I jacked up the front of the car, filled new fluid up to just below the MAX line so I have a reference and started turning the wheel slowly to full lock each way.  around turn 24, the fluid in the reservoir overflew!  now when I check the levels, it’s just above the MAX line.    I’m trying to understand how all of a sudden this system has more fluid. Is there some air bubble still stuck somewhere which is causing the level to be higher than when I started? I’m confused about how the level went up, not down 😂   Any help would be much appreciated. I’m still turning the wheel to full lock and continuing with the bleed, and it hasn’t happened again. Only happened twice at the start.    Thank you in advance 
    • i got some good quality bank notes of the best grade A+( USD, GBP, CAD, EUR) and also can issue your fake/legal documents,  anyone interested should hmu ASAP. notes are high quality and perfect for usage and also i offer some samples in case you want good business, so if you need just contact me on TeleGRAM: @Ranko322 or Wickr: Ranko322 or whatsapp +639950791362  i also do Face to Face deals in case you want proof first. Samples also available  
    • Oh they definitely are plastic junk. I'm also concerned at him giving advise to lay an oil cooler perfectly horizontal, without mentioning anyway of getting air flow through it, even though he recognises it's quite tricky and complicated.   The best advice for this thread, has been given, and it's not start working on things and changing them, it's work out from hard data if there's an actual problem, and what the setup presently is. If we don't know what the setup is, we can end up chasing our tails around and around and around.
    • P plate turbo (actual Hi-Po vehicle, not "turbo" as in all small shitboxen are turbo these days).