SAU Community

VINS you want "fasted"

Ok who has a copy of FAST that covers late models?

PM35-600544

Need the options list.

I'm assuming you don't need them badly translated? Let me know if you do though.

imja7n.png

Edit: New pic which includes the rest of the details instead of just options.

hi thanks so much for getting on this request !!

can you tell me what u see from the info like what my car came with factory etc for equipment standard

I see it has different bumpers, skirts, has the v spec areo kit im sure, has the bigger brakes ....

I would of asked in my own country Canada .... but the members of GTRC are not quite as informed as u guys are in the skyline game

.... so ask the experts

i have Brembo Brakes are those listed by chance

thanks so much

Edited by Collector-1313

Hey mate unfortunately with these earlier models it's a little more difficult to grab the info for the options. With later models(33 onward, 93 or so onwards it seems) it gives you a box with all the oprions for that particular car like up the page but for 32 and earlier it gives you a bunch of charts etc that you need to look through so it's a bit harder to work out what's what.

oh i see .......

okay thats a shame for me anyways cuz i kind of started a up roar of mixed emotions on this car .....

people are hot to say what it is and what it isnt but no one can say for sure hahahah

if you do happen to rip some info out of some dusty area of Nissans history please let me know

and sorry for not introducing myself, i am a new GTR owner from Canada !!!

I will be using this form rather than GTRC for the vital info that matters !!

thanks from Canada Everyone !

if theres anymore info anyone please share

Edited by Collector-1313

• 2 weeks later...

hey thanks ,do you have # for skyline badge between tailights ..should be the same as your car ..nissan told me i need to buy complete panel to get badge.. :wacko:

Looks like you do have to buy the whole trim panel :(. The S2 ones don't come unpainted either you have to get it in a factory colour. 84810-26U07 is the KR4 part # but not sure if that's the silver your car is, should be though. Just shy of $350 through Amayama :S