SAU Community

VINS you want "fasted"

Hey mate this is the Australian compliance vin, you'll need the one on the blue plate or stamped into the firewall instead.

Lol woops >_<

Under Nissan Motor Co (blue plate)

E-ECR33

ECR33-108842

GGKBRTFR33VDA-ALCC

Is that it?

Lol woops >_<

Under Nissan Motor Co (blue plate)

E-ECR33

ECR33-108842

GGKBRTFR33VDA-ALCC

Is that it?

Yep that's it, unfortunately my Fast won't do it but someone else should be able to.

Nope tis just a normal R. Won't work in my fast but at the end of the model code 7 is just GTR, 8 is Vspec II and not there is Vspec I

Maybe my car is just a figment of my imagination :wacko:

Lol, problem is because we don't have the current up to date version of Fast like a dealer would have just files from the internet some bits may be missing or incomplete so sometimes it can't locate particular vin data. Seems to be odd in what it will and will not do though.

Nope tis just a normal R. Won't work in my fast but at the end of the model code 7 is just GTR, 8 is Vspec II and not there is Vspec I

Lol, problem is because we don't have the current up to date version of Fast like a dealer would have just files from the internet some bits may be missing or incomplete so sometimes it can't locate particular vin data. Seems to be odd in what it will and will not do though.

Thanks guy's, i'll talk to the soon to be very dissapointed owner, who paided V spec money for the car.. :closedeyes:

Thanks for trying anyway guys.