SAU Community

VINS you want "fasted"

Guys, just got my hands on a MAY 2008 FAST DVD from Japan, all Japanese models from late 80's up to May this year, including R35 GTR, M35, V35, V36 etc. its quite difficult to install so im writing up some instructions and will make some copies and will put them in the FOR SALE section soon.

hey I own an r32 GTR and i just downloaded a copy of NISSAN FAST to see my cars specs from factory, and it says that car has an RB26DTT, according to NISSAN FAST all pre 1991 GTR's have . now i thought all GTR's came out with the RB26DETT???

can somebody else have a look, IT'S BNR32 005275

anyone tell me the options on GGJPRQFR33ZDA-AP-C, and what the AP and the C mean?

I've looked around SAU for the same info. The C is Active LSD & ABS. The A before it might be cruise control or GT spoiler. The rest are sketchy and no one seems to have a full list in Engrish :blink:

And vspec_gtr32 all GTR's have an RB26DETT. Every single one. The E stands for electronic fuel injected. No 1989+ GTR's ran carburettors. Must be a typo.

Edited by R338OY

hey I own an r32 GTR and i just downloaded a copy of NISSAN FAST to see my cars specs from factory, and it says that car has an RB26DTT, according to NISSAN FAST all pre 1991 GTR's have . now i thought all GTR's came out with the RB26DETT???

can somebody else have a look, IT'S BNR32 005275

Its just how the older r32 gtr's come up in nissan fast.

Nothing to worry about you still have the same engine