SAU Community

VINS you want "fasted"

Hi again

Still working through the conversion stuff

Could you please find part numbers for

V35 5 speed auto 3.5 VIN is PV35500185 engine loom

Z33 5 speed auto 3.5 VIN JN1GAAZ33A0010030 (gave you it all, just in case) engine loom, ecu and gearbox

Z33 5 speed auto 3.5 VIN JN12AAZ33A0250072 (gave you it all, just in case) engine loom, ecu and gearbox

Regards

Edited by CeffyNSW

OK guys

Too much to ask by the sounds, my apologies.

Working through some wiring diagrams and it should be OK.

Regards

Would appreciate someone doing my v35 2004 sedan.

VIN 6U90000PV35450969. Need to know if it has viscous lsd or not?

Thanks in anticipation. Graeme

You guys should PM "chook". I cant fast v35's.

sorry guys

Can anyone tell me if KBNR32RXFS AA is a normal GTR or V-Spec?

Bought it 5 years ago as a normal GTR, but the chassis plate decoding page seems to indicate it would be a V-Spec. Not fussed either way, it has Brembo's on the front, standard Nissan callipers on the rear and a few other V-Spec pieces in it. It will always be my B-Spec (bitsa everything).

BNR32219986

Cheers :)

If you use the last 6 digits of your vin on the website i use to decode the r32 model codes it says your gtr was built between 07/1992 and 08/1992 so its not a vspec but when i type in your vin nothing comes up. I have to also put in your model code. which confirms it isnt a vspec. Strange because i havent had to do that before. :)

Here is your fast mate

post-16070-1221731959_thumb.jpg

Edited by babyskyline

If you use the last 6 digits of your vin on the website i use to decode the r32 model codes it says your gtr was built between 07/1992 and 08/1992 so its not a vspec but when i type in your vin nothing comes up. I have to also put in your model code. which confirms it isnt a vspec. Strange because i havent had to do that before. :)

Here is your fast mate

post-16070-1221731959_thumb.jpg

Cool, thanks for that. I seem to recall that happening a few years ago when it was FAST'ed.

Wonder why it lacks the 7 on the end of the model code which would indicate its a normal GTR, as according to that code site a lacking number means its a V-Spec... *shrug*. It has all the V-Spec running gear and a few other 'mechanical oddities' every reputable GTR workshop I have taken it to has never seen before, so ill keep calling it my B-Spec :)

Edited by Amaru

Im really hoping im wrong but because it has the brembo's, and all the v-spec running gear as you said, and seems to have a vspec model code but has the vin of a car that was made in 1992....it might be dodgey. Im really hoping its not for your sake but it sort of sounds like someone added vspec gear and tried to pass it off as a vspec with the model code.

it sort of sounds like someone added vspec gear and tried to pass it off as a vspec with the model code.

Well it wasnt sold to me as a V-Spec, but as a normal GTR with Brembo's so im not fussed about that (e.g. I didnt buy it because it was advertised as a V-Spec). Have attached a pic of the VIN plate, it looks real and doesnt look like it has been changed.

post-2672-1221733587_thumb.jpg