SAU Community

VINS you want "fasted"

Usually on the 4th line of boxes where it has GTR if it were a vspec it would have GTR/V or GTR-V in there so yours is unfortunatly not a vspec

Ah, thanks for the answers.

This chassis number is one off carsales that I'm quite keen on (the ad said V-Spec, I thought I'd check with FAST to be sure).

Cheers for that, didnt end up going for it.

I bought one today though so itnerested to see its vin :P

er34006349

Thanks again guys.

Edited by gersfan

mmm I have one. Ran it through FAST when i bought it but the program has since been evicted by parental units, and im interested in dissecting the model code to find out if the car is a V spec or not. there are a few things that suggest that it is, but it wasnt old as one, ec.

So for the sake of curiosity, if we could -

BCNR33 041082.

Please =D

mmm I have one. Ran it through FAST when i bought it but the program has since been evicted by parental units, and im interested in dissecting the model code to find out if the car is a V spec or not. there are a few things that suggest that it is, but it wasnt old as one, ec.

So for the sake of curiosity, if we could -

BCNR33 041082.

Please =D

i'd say its not. in the attached screen shot you can see the 6th letter along in the model code (with the small red line i drew under it) is a Q. in the model code breakdown window the the Q with the red line i drew before it means just a normal GTR. further down you will see the blue line i drew with the letter W next to it that means V-Spec.

post-34711-1244939756_thumb.jpg

i'd say its not. in the attached screen shot you can see the 6th letter along in the model code (with the small red line i drew under it) is a Q. in the model code breakdown window the the Q with the red line i drew before it means just a normal GTR. further down you will see the blue line i drew with the letter W next to it that means V-Spec.

post-34711-1244939756_thumb.jpg

Thank you =D

Thanks mate!

Its just a friend is looking at buying, I havent seen it yet only been given the details.

just to confirm, its a 94' model ? as the car is advertised as a 96'.

also is QM1 color - white?

as the car has had a respray but has a white bay.

I've posted in one other FAST thread, but this one seems more popular, it's my baby of 2 years,so I'll ask here as well, i'd love a screen shot (here or email isaac AT islade DOT com)

6U9000ECR33009874

Edited by islade

I've posted in one other FAST thread, but this one seems more popular, it's my baby of 2 years,so I'll ask here as well, i'd love a screen shot (here or email isaac AT islade DOT com)

6U9000ECR33009874

here ya go

post-16070-1245309248_thumb.jpg

I need to confirm if BNR34-401788 is an N1: can you help please.

Also have the following

GGJPRWYR34ZDA--1--

Thanks muchly

It's shown in FAST as a 'GTR/V2' which would be a 'V-Spec 2' if there was such a thing for the R34. So I can only assume that translates to an N1?