SAU Community

VINS you want "fasted"

seems my version can't lookup anything in the R32/R33 range.

so i'm sure it's problem at my end not any of your car are dodgy.

although look like I should be able to do it as all R32 R33 R34 range are on my FAST dvd.

including V35, V36 and R35

rs73

my model list looks preety similar to yours, I think yours has the data. I'd try a couple of vins from further up the page and see if you get the same results

my copy is from utorrent if your interested (fairly sure i posted the hash value bask a month or so). where did you source the 2009 ver, I wouldn't mind a copy to ..'complete' the colection so 2 speak

cheers

post-68505-1264329112_thumb.jpg

I got it from Japan - genuine disc. It's more expensive of course than the 'free' ones you're getting but it's easier on me as I don't have to kill my bandwidth that way.

Hi, could you please check hcr32034806?

thanks!

Mate, I think your's got left behind somewhere?? :)

I couldn't see a reply for you so I did it....

(Edit: OK, I'm partially blind.. BB had already done it in a "2fer1" posting.) :(

post-67239-1264402256_thumb.jpg

Edited by wiz.au

LEVELRIDE : I got you covered. :D

Sorry I thought the other guys had worked it out for you, but I read back through and saw they hadn't been able to do yours.

this is what I love about FAST, mines accepting levelrides TuDay ... go figure !!

I got .. with FAST V3.50

:BC210

post-68505-1264328235_thumb.jpg

:levelride

Sorry dude no go with mine either

What is your model no , the 14 char one, I can do a look up on this instead, may get results

:DemsA31

post-68505-1264328627_thumb.jpg

cheers n beers

BBQ TUE

Thanks mate.

I am getting a new genuine FAST update soon ex-Japan.

so my current one which is FAST 2009.04 will be up for sale soon PENDING I have received my 2009.12 update and the new DVD works (no defect).

I want $70 FIRM for my 'old' 2009.04 as it cost me a lot to get it shipped down here with EMS. Genuine FAST DVD-ROM - not a burnt off copy.

I'll throw in free regular mail. They're not too old (April Edition) have all R35 GTR parts, and I only had it for a month or two.

I think this is reasonable asking price as the latest 2009.12 will cost me about $95 to ship down. Yes, they are in very high demand in Japan.

pm me if you want my 2009.04.

post-328-1264473019.jpg

seller gave me the aussie vin but I'm assuming it should be correct for the jap vin too BNR32002666

Supposed to be a 1989 GTR.

comes up:

model : KBNR32RXFSLMZG

Series : R32

built : 10/89

paint color : #732

??? : 2k

Engine : RB26DTT

: HickA$$, 4WD

GT-R

Manual

no interior color code listed

looks genuine

cheerz

LEVELRIDE : I got you covered. :)

Sorry I thought the other guys had worked it out for you, but I read back through and saw they hadn't been able to do yours.

Thanks for the help mate...

:::iplen

GGJPRQFR33ZDAAA--A

R33 GTR

RB26dett

manual

hicas

4/96

paint KR4

interior (K) grey

:::ralf19812001

GGJPRQFR33ZDA-EP-C

R33 GTR

RB26DETT

manual

hicas,4wd

11/97

paint KH3

interior k

:::Dezoner

sorry dude but thats neither a model # or Vin # for a 33.

An R33 has '33' in both model and vin , same 4 ya 34

FAST unfortunatley DOESN'T contain Engine No'z

cheers all

Sorry it is listed as VIN or Chassis Number. Is the Chassis number the same as a VIN?

Eric

a VIN ( vehicle Identification Number) is the chasis No for new vehicles, so the basicly the same thing

The model no, big 18 char job defines the options fitted to the car at the factory

a FAST lookup can be done the either the VIN or model no.

Thanks Bundy, sorry to be a pain but do you know if it possible to confirm V-Spec or not?

Ian

this is one of those Q'z if havent looked into yet, possibly some light may be shed by decoding the model no. !?!

considering how many V-specs you see 4 sale with "paperwork to prove V-spec" it must be possible somehow, maybe you need papers from the original purchase.

maybe someone else might know / post

cheerz