SAU Community

VINS you want "fasted"

Hey URGENT ONE PLEASE i am buying this car tomorrow very much appreciated thanks

vin 6u9000bnr34002738

engine rb26070459a

need to know if its a real v spec 34 midnight purple

Looks like GTR/V indicates V-Spec model

LV4 paint code - not sure - is that purple?

post-328-1265112240_thumb.jpg

doesn't work - I never seen that VIN format before. all imports should begin with 6U9000..........

unless yours is Australian delivered - in which I cant look it up as I don't have Australian FAST

that's what we need. the japanese chassis number

can't do it till late tonight, unless BundyBear can do it?

I was just playing around with my FAST as previously I had problems with some VINs not showing up but so far the last 2-3 were ok.

yeh actualy that vin number is off the compliance plate.. what about chassis number HCR32 287900

hey dude hope ya get this in time ... had PC issues think I got a Viri

post-68505-1265173606_thumb.jpg

cheers all

EDIT::

KH2 - Gunmetal Grey Metallic

Edited by BundyBear

hey thanks man all good matched and got my Car biggrin.gif somethin weird but on the vic rego sticker it says sedan??? on compliacne plate and that it had coupe like is a coupe any ideas

yea probably an EBSAC (Error Between Screen And Chair) error on Vic Roads behalf, seen NSW RTA do similar things, I'd give em a call n let em sort thier shit out

hey bundybear done that worked they got it all sorted that for help man.. car failed blueslip but everything was fine besides exhaust the mechanic was going on about need a standard exhaust not a stock exhuast a STANDARD exhaust so yeh gotta figure stuff out he said the exhaust was fine just for the blueslip need 2 get a standard then put mine back on which is pretty shit so gonna figure somethin out with that .. thanks for ur help but biggrin.gif

no probs there tim, think I seen a 'swap parts 4 rego' thread somewhere on SAU, might B of interest

BCNR33004468

R33 Skyline GTR that i am buying, bit of a beast :) 700+HP

PublicEnemy : my version of fast doesn't do that Series but while FAST will let you look up the std diff part no it won't give you a ratio, I'd sujest ya local 4WD club

no probs there tim, think I seen a 'swap parts 4 rego' thread somewhere on SAU, might B of interest

PublicEnemy : my version of fast doesn't do that Series but while FAST will let you look up the std diff part no it won't give you a ratio, I'd sujest ya local 4WD club

Sorry BundyBear can't see your attachment, can you reattach please? Thanks.