SAU Community

Wtb: Td05h-18g Or Td06 Externally Gated Turbo

oRiCLe

I am willing to sell my kit. The kit is currently off my car as the car is beign resprayed.

Its a full Greddy/Trust TD06-20 setup, with manifold, gate and turbo plus all the gear to bolt intoyour R32/33 GTST

The Greddy manifold flange has just been machined so its 100% flat. It has a fresh coat of satin black ceramic coating buy Competition Coatings. Can even provide the new studs, nuts and gasket from Nissan.

Greddy wastegate has just been freshened up with more ceramic caoting. Has braided and threaded boost lines with 8psi spring

Turbo has done about 35,000-30,000kms and is in perfect health with no excessive movement. Thought about gettign it rebuilt before putting back in my track car, but shows no signs of needing it. Oil is normally changed every 1500-2000kms. No way its ever gets near 5,000kms on the same oil. For about 20,000kms it ran 8psi (std spring pressure) then the rest of the kms ran 15psi with occasional hits at 18psi

The turbo has an 8cm housing so is perfect for an RB20, would be very punchy on an RB25, most liekly hitting 18psi at around 3,600-3,800rpm. Can also provide different exhaust housing at a good price. Teh 8cm housign also has a fresh coat of ceramic coating.

Comes with air filter to turbo Greddy pipe, and the turbo to inner guard pipe. Comes with dump/front pipe (Again ceramic coated). Braided oil feed line and braided oil return line, both with high temo silicon sheathing. New manifold studs etc.

Also comes with a re-written ECU for an RB20DET, can provide a great (racepace) Powsre FC tune for it, but not my power FC

I was not looking to sell this kit, everything on it is top shelf as it was goign back into my track car...but i do have a HKS manifold and gate i was looking at trying on a new engine, which is still ages away. I doubt a Garrt setup can deliver what this setup does, but im willing to sell what is essentially a bolt on kit for the right money that will allow me to try the HKS gear out.

• 4 weeks later...