SAU Community

The "i Can Lend You Thread"

OK I got some progress in the past few days took the tint off by myself saved myself $210 bucks.

Now i need to find a spare wheel tyre got a resonator fitted at tuggers exhaust shop no more worries

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys im trying to get my car to pass a blue slip i got failed on the v-port blow of valve and the 3 inch straight threw exhaust does anybody have anything that could help me get my car passet?

hey guys im trying to get my car to pass a blue slip i got failed on the v-port blow of valve and the 3 inch straight threw exhaust does anybody have anything that could help me get my car passet?

post-78856-0-70464200-1350175337_thumb.jpg post-78856-0-39744500-1350175413_thumb.jpg

Can lend any of these if you need. :thumbsup:

Hey mate any chance of borrowing those parts of you this weekend for the inspection next week? If that's at all possible my number is 0488799930 just message me if that's ok

Cheers Adam

awsome that would be great ill book in the inspection and let you know wen i would be needing to borow the parts.

thanks heaps

• 2 months later...

can anyone lend me a hand taking the stock turbos off? :) ive blown one or both?

and i wanna take it off to install new turbos :)

I can give you cash money or a case of beer if you want something;)

but from my experience with SAU everyone is very nice :D

• 2 months later...