SAU Community

The "i Can Lend You Thread"

• 3 weeks later...

I'm also after a set of probably 16 inch rims for me to clear a defect on my car. Need them next week some time. If someone has a set I can borrow for my 32, thx.

CeJay, if the R33 standards fit, then mine should be right for you as well. I'm waiting on when Jarrod needs them, but if they are right for you and are not at the same time as Jarrod needing them, shouldn't be an issue.

• 2 months later...

Hey guys,

I'm looking to swap my coilpacks for some Splitfires just for a day. I got a tune today and fell 4psi short of what I was going to run due to misfire. I wanna get the next tune out of the way quick and then not drive the car much after so if someone has some Splitfires that we could do a quick swap with that should be great. Its an R32gts-t so RB25 series 1's and RB26 coils will be fine.

Cheers,

Adrian

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey,

unfortunately i was lucky enough to get defected before chirstmas :D

I was wondering if anybody had any stock R33 GTR Coilovers and stock GTR rims that i could borrow for a couple of days to get it passed Rego?

Cheers,

Mick

For anyone needing a stock Catback exhaust to clear a defect I can lend you mine for a fee of $50 to clear a defect for a day if anyone needs one PM me

Suits R32 and R33

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi all,

Bought my first skyline on Monday, i decided to get the stock wheels instead of the 19inch ones one the car. buuut they dont have enough tread to pass an inspection for rego. so does anyone have some street legal/stock r33 gtst wheels with decent rubber on them OR some rubber to fit 205/55/r16 that i could buy?

the inspection is this Friday (23rd) so its kinda urgent =/

thanks

Edited by GDC

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

I'm doing an engineering project on looking into the heat dispersion in R33 GTS-T brake calipers using thermal imaging. This will involve me doing testing on the brake calipers in a lab then comparing them against the brake calipers in my R33 GTS-T.

To do this though, I'm needing to get standard 4 pot and 2 pot front and rear brake calipers. Does anybody have these for an R33 GTS-T that they are willing to let me borrow for the next few months? I only need one of each and won't damage them in testing. I'm also willing to pay to be able to borrow them.

This will save me having to spend a huge amount of money, so if anybody could help me out, I would be deeply thankful.

Thanks,

MJ.

(with any luck) as of Friday the 27th I will have the following available to lend people for testing purposes:

R33 GTS-T series 1 ECU

R33 GTS-T series 1 AFM

R33 GTS-T series 1 coilpacks (5/6 are JJR coilpacks, 1/6 is standard)

R33 GTS-T series 1 injectors

• 2 months later...

hey hey... :(

can anyone lend me r32 stock suspension... and handbrake lever only (without drift button)

i have

-set of r32 rims

-set of s14/33 rims

-set of XR8 rims (AU)

-standard intercooler and piping for r32

-front reo bar for r32

-brand new set of rear cradle bushes any nissan(for sale)

any help would be GREAT!!! :)