SAU Community

(sold) Spitfire Coil Packs For S1 R33

guys

got a brand new set of spritfires that I ordered from Nengun. I enned up buying some locally as I needed them in my car this week so now I have some in transit from Japan and I don't need them.

I paid $550 from Nengun and will sell them for $480 for local pickup in Melb ot 500 shipped.

Rememebr these are in transit and will arrive by mid next week - so yes brand new.

Get ur car running smooth. FYI the local ones cost about $200 more but I couldn't wait.

KJ

guys

got a brand new set of spritfires that I ordered from Nengun. I enned up buying some locally as I needed them in my car this week so now I have some in transit from Japan and I don't need them.

I paid $550 from Nengun and will sell them for $480 for local pickup in Melb ot 500 shipped.

Rememebr these are in transit and will arrive by mid next week - so yes brand new.

Get ur car running smooth. FYI the local ones cost about $200 more but I couldn't wait.

KJ

Do they only fit RB25? :happy:

What model are they? ie SF-DIS-???

Sorry to butt in..

They should be SF-DIS-001 ie. S1 Splitfire Coil Packs. (With ignitor pack on the rocket cover back end)

They should fit:

RB20DET

RB20DE

RB20DET

RB25DE

RB25DET (8/93-1/95)

RB25DE (8/93-1/95)

RB26DETT (8/89-11/94 & 1/95-12/98)

You need SF-DIS-005 if you have a S2 (or a RB without an ignitor pack on the rocket cover)

hey dude,

interested in the coils i have a r33 gtst 95mod mspec series 1 i have taken the coil pack cover off & cant seem to find the ignighter pack so does this mean i have a s2 motor?

will these coils work on my car???

No it means you have a series 1.5 GTSt, most 1995 models are so yeah you need the Series 2 coil packs that have the igniters in them!