SAU Community

Stolen Red R33

Shell

Did anyone see this?

Cops were following the R33 cos it was suspected of being used in some armed robberies, then they cornered it in Wiley Park...and the guy drove straight at the cop hitting his hand and knocking his gun to the ground. One of the cops fired about 4 shots at the R33.

I hope it's no ones car from here :P

notice how they say skyline... and not nissan. just skyline. of course if it was anything else they would just say holden or ford
Just as they use Falcon or Commodoore, what's the issue? >_<

Feel sorry for the owner, hopefully they had insurrance :mad:.

Channel 7 said "Skyline" over and over again..

but I saw the Channel 9 report as well, and they just said the stolen "car" - didn't even say it was a Skyline at all or even a Nissan!

I think Channel 7 have to keep their viewers up to date with how bad these cars are, because armed robbers and hoons drive them, they can justify their stories on TT :mad:>_<

Quote: It is believed one officer then got out of his car - and it is alleged the Skyline tried to run him down.

Funny how it was the 'Skyline' who tried to run the cop down, and not the Skyline's DRIVER!

Channel 7 said "Skyline" over and over again..

but I saw the Channel 9 report as well, and they just said the stolen "car" - didn't even say it was a Skyline at all or even a Nissan!

I think Channel 7 have to keep their viewers up to date with how bad these cars are, because armed robbers and hoons drive them, they can justify their stories on TT :mad:>_<

Oh yeah, I've noticed that Channel 7 (especially on Today Tonight) love to sensationalise a lot more than the other stations.

Did anyone see this?

Cops were following the R33 cos it was suspected of being used in some armed robberies, then they cornered it in Wiley Park...and the guy drove straight at the cop hitting his hand and knocking his gun to the ground. One of the cops fired about 4 shots at the R33.

I hope it's no ones car from here :devil:

hitting his hand and gun only? - Was it just a bad Driver, how hard is it to take a cop out?

Edited by Gun Metal Grave