SAU Community

Anyone Have A Small Turbo They Don't Need Anymore?

Deluxe

As the tittle says i want to stick a turbs on my daily :O , thinking just a smallish one just to make it more fun....... ;)

So if anyone has a small turbo in relative good working order they want to swap for beer or just plain want to throw my way, let me know. Was thinking of a ET pulsar or little Key Car turbs(micro turbs jap car) something thats worth stuff all and that will suit the little 1.3 4k motor! ;)

and

i will also be needing a turbo manifold if anyone knows of someone that is into thier old school Toyotas that might be able to assist that would be fantastic! :)

Hmmmmmmm actually i know this is a looooong shot but instead of a turbo i could go supercharged.......hmmmm well if anyone has one of thos puppies laying around too.

Cheers peoples

Darren

Hows the std manifold setup or do they run headers?

You may be able to easily modify the std manifold or the pipe that runs from it. :D

I considered this on an old asthmatic 82 626 mazda.. Then the motor died. :)

:)

i bet your thinking its for drifting expeditions

Well the rain will dry up soon won't it!!!

Hows the std manifold setup or do they run headers?

You may be able to easily modify the std manifold or the pipe that runs from it. :)

I considered this on an old asthmatic 82 626 mazda.. Then the motor died. :D

Not bieng too mechanically minded(at all actually) i think i can modify the std manifold!

I really don't want this too be a costly procedure, therefore only wanting a small crappy turbo and then work out the rest from there i reckon, but i think i may have a few more issues than that!

i'll see what my mates doing with his starlet! but it's a pretty small turbo!

Yeh sweet, small turbo is all good........ i really don't want anything too MASSIVE and i don't want her to blow up the lil 4k on start up :)

yeh see what he's doing with it and what he wants for it!!

Cheers

Have you got/sourced a blow through carby?

Chops check this thread i started in the WTB section, Crimmo has a pretty much full kit ready to bolt on to my stock carby! and really looks promising especially with the T28, Also spoke to Shaun about it today and he was saying it's still a good way to do it and he knew of someone that got about 95kw out of it........... Hmmmm Power to weight versus the 33, could be interesting! :)

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...howtopic=129252

go the supercharger route...................

can find them in plenty of wreckers who bring in frontcuts (I remember seeing them listed in HPI adverts all the time)

go the supercharger route...................

can find them in plenty of wreckers who bring in frontcuts (I remember seeing them listed in HPI adverts all the time)

i would dissagree little engines are better suited to turbos and will make more power not use power to turn the drive belts

Chops check this thread i started in the WTB section, Crimmo has a pretty much full kit ready to bolt on to my stock carby! and really looks promising especially with the T28, Also spoke to Shaun about it today and he was saying it's still a good way to do it and he knew of someone that got about 95kw out of it........... Hmmmm Power to weight versus the 33, could be interesting! :dry:

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...howtopic=129252

Sounds like a goer if the price is right mate.

Fun plus. Sleeper!

mate has 2 vg30 turbos in good nick just needs comp covers. i think there t25, would be good size prob. seperate!

all you need is a strong berg or some kinda side draught webber, cruide manifolds and 7ish psi mmmm..

go to u pull it and get 2.5 inch exhaust cut weld.. done on the cheap also may need some kind of fuel pump?

simple slidA!

Dont forget the LOCKA!

:P

mate has 2 vg30 turbos in good nick just needs comp covers. i think there t25, would be good size prob. seperate!

all you need is a strong berg or some kinda side draught webber, cruide manifolds and 7ish psi mmmm..

go to u pull it and get 2.5 inch exhaust cut weld.. done on the cheap also may need some kind of fuel pump?

simple slidA!

Dont forget the LOCKA!

:mellow:

Yeh well that was the other option.......... just find a webber, get marky to make me up a exhaust and while he's ther get him to lock the diff, and have a bit of fun that way..........especially on dirt, Hmmmmmm! options!