SAU Community

My Hot R33 In Sun!

Skyracer [SE]

Thanks!

It not just a race car, it's also a show car so I keep it polished through the season thanks to my sponsor of polish from US. :D

The skull was put on the day after the tribals, an idea I got thanks to my back seat:

skyracer_skyline_backseat.jpg

/Håkan

Edited by Skyracer [SE]

' date='9 Aug 2006, 06:14 AM' post='2393800']

Thanks!

It not just a race car, it's also a show car so I keep it polished through the season thanks to my sponsor of polish from US. :D

The skull was put on the day after the tribals, an idea I got thanks to my back seat:

skyracer_skyline_backseat.jpg

/Håkan

i like this setup

What a mad race car, JDM yo

JDM ??? with tribals and a skull ? lol umm...ok

looks good mate, hot car, lovin the punch subs i bet they pump hard. have to agree though, the skull is a bit 2F2F for me.

Ok, it's like this, when we go to races we take out the sub and backseat to make it light. It is already fitted with lower springs. And no, we dont take of the tribals when we go racing, but however put in the big sub in the boot and setup in the backseat at shows. :D

So yes, it is a car used both at the nightly races and at the car show. :O

The look of the car does not have to be less than of a show car just to go racing. Or as a couple of friends visiting from AU said tonight "that car looks too good to go racing in" :D

Regards

Håkan

' date='16 Aug 2006, 06:43 AM' post='2413430']

Ok, it's like this, when we go to races we take out the sub and backseat to make it light. It is already fitted with lower springs. And no, we dont take of the tribals when we go racing, but however put in the big sub in the boot and setup in the backseat at shows. :D

So yes, it is a car used both at the nightly races and at the car show. :O

The look of the car does not have to be less than of a show car just to go racing. Or as a couple of friends visiting from AU said tonight "that car looks too good to go racing in" :D

Regards

Håkan

oh dude you are obviously not from Australia then... all makes sense now

I just opened up my dictionary and saw a pic of that car under the word 'rice'

and if thats a race car, what are the calsonic GTR's classified as? lol my mums pintara has lowered springs in it, if i took it to the track i guess thats a race car too.

Anyway personal opinion take of all the stickers and dump it, would be a nice 33, atm not rated

• 2 weeks later...