SAU Community

Delete

Um i dont wanna start anything but check that the car isnt stolen japan has been making a killing exporting stolen cars to australia the blue plate with all the cars information should be smooth if its not smooth and u can feel the letters the car has been stolen and the plates of another car.

"2001 skyline R34 GT-T last year of the r34s

25,000kms, 100% genuine with all service log books in japan, 1 owner in japan

Manual

White

Auction grade 4.5BB in japan, very hard to find like this in near new condition"

picture are of series 1 car period...it is not 2001 model at all ..

get your facts straight first or at least wait untill the car is in the country before you try selling it

the whole add seems crap to me ..if you have seen the auction sheet showing 4.5 bb and untampered mileage then you would have year of car and chassis # as well ..this car and add smells to me :dry:

You need to be carefull about whats on Carsales & the Trading post.

I've rung about cars advertised as 00 & 01 models & they have been 98 models when I actually asked.

Series 2 R34's started in Aug 2000, they have the front bar as pictured above, 363Nm instead of 343Nm, two tone silver & black steering wheel & the centre console up to the triple gauges is silver & not that funny grey stuff that scratches easily.

I have a Jan 2000 R34 GT-T and the only thing a 2000 model has in common with a Series 2 is that it uses the same engine cover. (no red writing)

jake32 u bitch, read my f*king post? i did clearly say its landed in australia, and is on transit, and i did mention i have a importer who is importing the car for me, so he has all the paper works atm NOT ME, why dont u get your f*kn facts right before u posting shit on my thread and yEs i have asked him about the auction paper, and he has it with him and I'm gonna scan that shiet and smash it in your f*kin face bitch, he has clearly said that on the auction paper it has 2001 on it,

and reason im posting it for sale as i want to see if there are any interest in it at all

mods close this thread up, 2 many faggots posting shiet

i will start a new thread once i clear things up about the car,