SAU Community

Bulahdelah Hill Climb 17/09/06

Neil

Ladies and Gentelmen I'm pleased to announce the Fastest and Best hillclimb is now open for entries. This hillclimb is 3 and 4 lanes wide in places and after doing the last 2 years I can vouch for this one. First year I did it in the Skyline and had a top time. Last year I had problems with the Capri's gearbox, so this year I'll be up it for the rent. Entry fee is a paltrey $120.00 for a minimum of 4 runs.

I have Sup Regs in paper form so if you are into a very quick and exciting Sunday I can fax them to you.

my contact details are:-

[email protected]

or

[email protected]

or

Neil.

sounds interesting - do you have any photos of the course?

Oh - I think I saw you the other day - the car was on the trailer!

Evil,,,sorry mate I have no pics of the actual road but I have been known to frequent it on occasions. You may want to do the same :stupid: .

The other day would have to have been either to/from bathurst or to/from Ringwood. You should have waved,,,I would have held a trophy out the window :D .

Neil.

i will be there running my gts4 this will be its first outing since doing the dutton rally this is a top day even if you just come up to see the racing you can go from the top to the pits there is a bus in between the heats

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
sounds interesting - do you have any photos of the course?

GTsauRus posted a couple of car pics from last years hill climb on the central coast thread if you wanna check them out... there's a group of us coasties heading up there to watch the action if anyone is interested in hooking up along the way and joining us??? Buladelah is about 1.5-2hrs from the coast so prolly another 30-45mins from Hornsby... :down: