SAU Community

Taxi!

Jamezilla

They still there - protesting over security measures for cabbies after that guy was killed the other night. Didn't hear the part about protesting for compulsory deoderant and Melbourne locality lessons though...

when did this start? cause i drove through there around 9:30 and all was clear...

but FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKK who saw the protest going on the other day??!! they blocked the whole finders st intersection and took me an extra 15 mins to get to work!! fcukers...

So the Taxi drivers are striking because of the level of danger they are in while doing their job...

Hmm perhaps cutting down on driving like absolute maniacs all day could be a step in the right direction!!!!

Oh and they usually don't pick guys up late at night in the city, cus they might be trouble... but a psycho on springvale road that had just been hit by a car..... no worries.

Good samaratin maybe, but I'd bet the farm that the meter was still running when that poor bugger got attacked!

End rant.... took me an extra 40 mins to get home cus of the city traffic! :D

lol, its funny coz they are protesting for security, and i saw one of em gettin bashed right there, just on the station side of the road. but yeh, taxis are great, they just f*ck u around, do a runner, make em regret it! i've never done this but i dont catch taxis much, and i cant run fast enough lol