SAU Community

Funny Car Ad

Maxx

lol @ dan.

toooo funny

http://www.ukintpress.com/engineoftheyear/...ers/winner.html

Dont know what drugs Subaru are on...

“A masterclass in exhilarating power, sound, response and brilliant packaging that comes as standard,” says Japan-based journalist Peter Nunn. “Let’s celebrate advanced materials, mechanicals – and machismo,” encourages Dennis Simanaitis of Road & Track. The engine the two judges speak of is the Munich marvel that is the BMW 5-litre V10 – the International Engine of the Year 2006.

holden would like to thank every other car manufacturer for making great cars that hsv could then steal bits of the design off, like honda for the headlights, ford for the interior, mazda for the taillights, just to name a few.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Yeah usual old brittle wires and hoses. Cracked vinyls and bubbled dashes. Everything you touch disintegrates. I think we’ve got to the end of life for a lot of materials used in the manufacturing.
    • Himmy seems to be bringing in some nice cars, ive had a few now and they all have issues- no matter how neat and tidy. theyre just old.
    • Just paste photos straight into the post. Click and drag from Explorer, or copy-past from an image viewer.
    • I recall we made a 3" stainless intake from the airbox and to the turbo for my VQ25det way back when. I designed it so that the path was as straight as possible. Scott made the top and bottom section out of stainless (lobster cut which allowed for tiny adjustments, then smooth out the internal walls) and we clocked and connected each to the OEM MAF assembly with cut down silicone joiners to keep the continuity of the internal wall. Unfortunately I can't supply photos as Photobucket now have them behind a ludicrous paywall. There was very, very space between the rocker cover, exhaust manifold and the intake, but it was thoroughly wrapped top to bottom so heat was not a massive concern. Just make sure that your air flow sensor is on a straight part of the intake. If it is on a bend, it won't register the airflow properly and will stall.
    • WHAT IF I TOLD YOU........ That said, for 'fun cruising' there nothing that beats a MX5. 2.5L N/A would be just peak. Nobody needs anything more, and nearly nothing is more fun. Reject what other people say and go with your heart, if nobody is watching... EVERYONE likes a MX5 with the roof down, if they fit in it. Commo great if you want to shuttle multiple people around in comfort and hear rumble. If you do not need this facility, then, well...