SAU Community

All the ladies with skylines raise ur hand

Guest 4NGI3

Guest 4NGI3

Hey there, just a general poll. i've seen heaps of skylines in perth but i've never seen a chick in the drivers seat. just curious of how many of you there are :boobies2:

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 4NGI3

Why wouldn't they be willing to admit they drive the classiest car on the road?

I'd be the first to admit it (if i had mine right now) :)

But in May, lookout! i'll be doin bog laps in northbridge on saturday nights when its just reallly packed, with the windows down, seat all the way back, arm hangin out the window, revin the shite out of the car, 6 friends packed in the back seat and the music blaarrsting! :band:

maybe not, but maybe when i get used to driving it i may. :)

Originally posted by 4NGI3

Why wouldn't they be willing to admit they drive the classiest car on the road?

I dont know why?, it only can be answered by them.

maybe because it's not their's lol... :bahaha: husband's partner's bf's etc..etc.

I only know 3 chicks who owns their skyline...

I keep telling them they are welcome to join us :) :)

Guest 4NGI3

ohh, ok. i just want to know how many chickies in perth OWN a skyline. its just weird i've never seen a girl in the drivers seat of ANY skyline that i've seen but there MUST be a few out there!:flower: hmm, thats a nice flashing flower i wonder if i can get a ring or a necklace like that.

Guest 4NGI3

seriously, i look at EVERY skyline and EVERY driver in envy and i've never seen a girl. when's the auto salon? tomorrow? i think a few of my friends r going. but i've got to work work work. got to make enuf dosh to pay for what's coming up... insurance, petrol, more mods :)

Guest 4NGI3

thanks dude! so what kind of skyline do u have? what colour? would i have seen it around the southern 'burbs? perhaps you're one of the many people i gaze at in envy when u drive past?

well you probably not... I've sold my skyline this month... went to good home :)

but this was my skyline R33 GTS-4

gluedonut.jpg

check here: this was our last SAU Perth Yenchep Cruies...

http://members.iinet.net.au/~hongas/SAU/Cruise/

and ignore last picute... :) it's not me but he is regular here ;) he is single :) hahahahahh lol. most of the regualr this forum went down to south to watch forest rally and auto salon at burswood

they'll be back 2moro ;)

Guest 4NGI3

some pretty fine skylines in that collection there.

no way that guy's single? can u hook me up? just kidding!

so who's the big honcho for sau? i know i went on a wrx cruise with a friend and there was this guy there and he had all the maps and he knew everything and everyone knew him.

4NGI3,

There are currently 3 female's in Perth SAU that are frequent visitors to cruises etc. Those being: Nizmo, Angel and Sneeza. And once Sneeza comes back from honeymoon she will most likely own a Skyline too:D

Joe, Please remove that photo before I have to kill you:p

See'ya:burnout:

Guest 4NGI3

honcho, i'm pretty sure that's a word, one sec i'll look it up...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hon·cho ( P )

Slang n. pl. hon·chos

One who is in charge; a manager or leader: “Now that Hollywood honchos have discovered the verdant beachfront villages, the stores have grown in scope and sophistication”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i knew it was a word. u got me thinkin there tho. just incase u want to make sure i'm not making it up, i got that definition from www.dictionary.com

village idiot hey? do u do stupid stuff for a laugh and a corn chip?

4NGI3,

You'll get used to Joe, he's Korean and uses his own form of language call "engrish", most of what he types requires an interpreter:D

BTW welcome to SAU, come along to the next cruise, "see Events section", and scam a ride in one of our Skylines:D

See'ya:burnout:

Pva,

Just a question were those marks on the road achieved whilst obeying the 10 rules in your signature?

Personally, i havent seen too many gurls driving skylines, there should be more of it! I see lots in 180SX's and Silvia's tho.

Red17

Guest 4NGI3

thanks vspec but i don't know how i'd feel tryin to scam a ride from someone i don't know. where would i start? "hi, you don't know me but u know that cruize ur going on on the weekend, can i scab a lift?" pfft, yeh i'm sure i'll get a "um, well, the car's kinda full". but sounds good tho. and i coz i was born in malaysia, my ancestors are chinese, so i can speak very fluent "engrish" and "chinglish" too! :)

so pva_glu, we'll spreek our own ranguage hey? hehehe! :)

red17, i've NEVER seen a chick drivin a skyline. i've always wanted to see one and yell out to her, "you rock!" but alas that opportunity has never risen. :)