SAU Community

All the ladies with skylines raise ur hand

Guest 4NGI3

Guest R32GTS4

Hi Joe!!!... yupp its me Chrissy....saw the topic and thought i better register and own up to driving a skyline..heehee

Hey JiMiH.. saw your car in town yestersday.... i was talking to your bro when he had it in Bunbury for that show.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Nizmo, I had the sticker, "NO" this is not my boyfriends car on my R31. You should have seen the looks Dad got when he used to drive it!

Good news, as a past R31 owner, and a current Corolla owner, I have been desperate to get a new R31. Finally, the Corolla is on the market to make way for a new 31!!! So shortly, I will be proudly joining the ladies driving Skylines group once again!:)

Skyzerr33... i was looking at that car, ive advertised mine for 3k (R31, ive had for a couple weeks :))... there was another one there for 8k as well, but it looks like it has been sold, that company has some really cheap imports..

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Skyzzer33! Thats at the moment alittle "in my dreams". Can only spend what I sell the Corolla for. I am actually thinking of applying for a loan soon so if I get $4000 for the Rolla and a $3000 loan, then I am getting closer to the mark!

Nate, just lookin for a stock Aussie at this stage and plan to do her up!

my wife drives the r33 around.

She did a trip down south a while back and the guys at the local petrol station couldn't get over it.

Whats more she told them the details of the engine when they inquired and they were further shocked.

Yeah, I can do that and guys are like, what? They also hate being beaten by a chick too!

Steve, settle down tiger. Tudor is not that fat yet! I don't want to do that anyway, I am deciding that, or getting my R31!

• 2 months later...

Hi guys......

I've a a black S11 gtst, i thought that i would register aswell....

Alot of guys can't get over that girls can drive such a mean looking machine! I was at the petrol station the other day, and the guy at the cashier asked me if i'm the owner of the car????? He didn't belive me when i said yes!

Yeah I love it, mouths drop! I pulled up at the lights next to these a commodore full of guys, they were all looking and laughing.... u can imagined what happened next.....

I'm but I just had to shut them up!

Haha, yeah! We had a Commo (the stolen one) and we would pretend to race Skylines. We knew they were faster, we just wanted to see how fast they were!

Do you find they get embarressed and when you are cruising, they fly past you and are never to be seen again?

Stupid Honda Chicks that need to be shut up Aghhhh .... right Liz hahaha!

Sorry i have heaps of hondas try and take me on .... they always get chopped .... and u look at them - and they start reving it and creeping forward etc ..... its a case of u have to be kidding me .... maybe cos im a chick they think they have a chance i dunno!

I get sick of repeating to people "Yes - it is my car" ..... Really? thats your car? ..... "Yes its my car" .... Really? ...... Ok whats so hard ot believe about that for god sakes hahaha!

Originally posted by iluvewan

yeh well kate and i live in bunbury and own and r32 skyline and run about 10.3 down the strip and would kick ewan eons and maureces ass any day so eat that their are chicks out there with guts  

ta loraine

10.3 ??

pheww , I would like to see that.

If your around the son of rajab Forrest Sat night ( 5 th July ) come and say hello to the Rally crowd.

Cheers

Ken