SAU Community

Crd Or Hitman?

Fly_With_Sky

Where do you guys think i should go to get my safc II installed and tuned, as well as some other fine tuning? At CRD or hitman?

CRD is closer for me, however, when it comes to safc's i have heard hitman is the way to go. So, i am just seeking some of your combined wisdom here guys...

i have heard great stories about both and obviously their rep is fantastic, so i will have no problems giving either one my business...

i say get he best of both worlds and go to CRDMAN. or HITRD.

seriously, all this thread is going to give you is 10 guys posting saying "I went to hitman and it was great" and then 10 more saying "I went to CRD and they were great".

you could save all the hassle and just do a little search in NSW section, or just ring them both, get a quote, get a feel for them and then pick one.

can i ask why not get full management?

i always wonder why when i read a thread like this about getting an expensive professional tune for a halfway decent result

i can understand wanting to spend the dosh on someone like CRD or hitman if you were going with a PFC or silmilar but i put little weight on just how expensive and overboardf a tune should be for a safc

this is not an attack on you or anyone else with a safc just trying to understand

automatic transmission jimbo, otherwise it would have been pfc. afr's are very rich so i thought why not fix that with the tax return money

beer baron, now the reason why i put a thread about this on here is because maybe someone, or knows of someone, that had a problem when tuning (even though it would be unlikely as these workshops are of high quality)

so better check all my bases first, just in case...

Edited by Fly_With_Sky

just getting some opinions on here as well...isn't that one resaon why these forums exist?

yeah true. it is one of the reasons the forums exist. It's just that we get one of these threads every month or so, so the most recent one would hardly be out of date, and the opinions will just be a representation of people on the forum. same as this one.