SAU Community

Post Up Your R33!

nizmo_freek

if u wanna see my sky check out http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MyProfile=Y oh and ignore the stupid burnout in my vid... it was just for fun i lost my licence and i needed to just screw around for fun in my car since i missed driving it... and if u dont wanna check out my page u can see a pic of my car in my display pic :happy:

too much hazzle to get in,please post the photos.

Here is a couple of my ride, not a big fan of the rims as they came with the car, but my 295's on the back seem to just fit without having to roll them, so i can live with them till they r bold lol,

after chrissy ill be adding alot of bolt on's ive got stored, eg; Lowered springs,Turbo to cat inc high flow cat,

Power FC, high flow turb's, intercooler, waste gate and BOV, and a couple other things on exterior and a couple more for engine....

ill put more pic's up after cheissy when im finished.

prq2.jpg

prq.jpg

dsfq.jpg

Heres my pride and joy. also in the 4 door section.

How I bought it in november 06 From Southside: Stock except for Blitz BOV, Blitz Turbo Timer and 3" Catback exhaust

img9619dk3.th.jpg img9623dn8.th.jpg img9630ot0.th.jpg img9638nc1.th.jpg img9629eq6.th.jpg

How it looks at the moment (poor light, n00b with my digi)

img9753wf9.th.jpg img9756zt0.th.jpg img9757tr3.th.jpg img9768uf3.th.jpg img9781qx4.th.jpg