Mizzi - your car's nice as man you got good taste

Cheers mate!

lmao thats the whole car

Pretty much, but she has a 'Nismo' engine... Apparently

all the cars would look the same and that would be boring

True, some cars we admire, some we think WTF! :D

lmao thats the whole car

Pretty much.

thankx for your opinions guys!!! its good to see people being honesnt... i like the truth the truth is the way to go! Not every1 likes the Wheels, Tacho, bonnet or front (thats not the whole car btw) but at the end of the day its my car so thats all that matters!!! also at the end of the day we all own skylines so i expect abit of negative feed back! although this is the first lot of bad feed back ever in 4 years but its alwasy good to hear!

everyone is different and if they wernt well all the cars would look the same and that would be boring lol

thanx again...

You took that really well.

Mizzi Your car is Gorgeous!

One of the best 33's i have ever seen. :D

She has mentioned this :D

thankx for your opinions guys!!! its good to see people being honesnt... i like the truth the truth is the way to go! Not every1 likes the Wheels, Tacho, bonnet or front (thats not the whole car btw) but at the end of the day its my car so thats all that matters!!! also at the end of the day we all own skylines so i expect abit of negative feed back! although this is the first lot of bad feed back ever in 4 years but its alwasy good to hear!

everyone is different and if they wernt well all the cars would look the same and that would be boring lol

thanx again...

don't get me wrong, without the pink colours i'd love to be driving your car as it is.

i don't hate what you've done to it, i'd just prefer different sorta rims, front bar etc

:D

I still have ,loads of the standard parts which can go back on again, then once registered the goodies could find their way onto the car once more...Just need to find out which mods are acceptable and which arent before i decide what im doing with the car...

ah thats not so bad then do you know which state you would be moving to as all states have different laws

once you know we will be able to help

and parts you need to borrow most people on these boards can help with some sort of arrangement

Love the autobot badge 110%GTS-T!!!

... not so much the GTR badges :( Very nice car anyway :laugh:

dude its a decepticon badge :)

if there was a good GTS badge then I'd buy that instead

but since there isn't 1 that's not ridiculously expensive

think I'll hang on to them GTR badges :)

Just installed the kit mid week :laugh:

My total cost was $955

$450 for the spray and $505 for the kit :)

Looks really nice mate, nice and clean. You have the same rear apron as me, but iv had mine customised to match the side skirts.

I have seen a couple gts badges somewhere, they look alright. Good job

Mizzi

Lol I read that....Nismo engine ay....what power is it making and what makes it a nismo engine? seems like a pretty stock 33 to me?

Not every1 likes the Wheels, Tacho, bonnet or front (thats not the whole car btw)(thats not the whole car btw)

wheels, bonnet, front bar....there's only a few more parts that are removable/changeable...the rest of the car is the same as every other 33 so yeah

dude its a decepticon badge :)

if there was a good GTS badge then I'd buy that instead

but since there isn't 1 that's not ridiculously expensive

think I'll hang on to them GTR badges :thumbsup:

Can you please let me know where you got the decepticon badge from? I was going to get some autobot ones made up ages ago, but the cost was going to be too much to make it worth while.

Cheers

Can you please let me know where you got the decepticon badge from? I was going to get some autobot ones made up ages ago, but the cost was going to be too much to make it worth while.

Cheers

My cousin got it for me from a chinese sell/buy website www.taobao.com

stickers and badges on there are cheap as chips

there's also some on eBay, do a search for transfromerS badge and goto international sellers

Transformers Badge