SAU Community

Post Up Your R33!

nizmo_freek

3" flexi pipe goes through the hole where one of the stock intercooler pipe went... I've actually mounted the pod a few inches higher now and put a shield underneath the pod to prevent air from being forced into the pod + minimizes water and dirty stuff from reaching it.

I've actually mounted the pod a few inches higher now and put a shield underneath the pod to prevent air from being forced into the pod + minimizes water and dirty stuff from reaching it.

Why would you want to: "prevent air from being forced into the pod"? I agree with the rest, but unclear with the benefits of the first part.

Very NICE 40th Ed. Great work getting one fully optioned :D

Why would you want to: "prevent air from being forced into the pod"? I agree with the rest, but unclear with the benefits of the first part.

Cant remember at the top of my head but was something to do with people having problems with the AFM and having front mounted pod filter exposed directly to the rush of air at the front giving the engine more air than it needs then forcing the air to go back out through the AFM again causing it to read the air twice yadida etc