SAU Community

Post Up Your R33!

nizmo_freek

We have a weekly cruise every Thursday...

Some dumb shit un-insurred red P plater tried to drift a left turn after a round-about in a beat up piece of shit commonwhore in the pooring rain... Went over 2 lanes, came into our lane, hit an MX5 way worse then I got hit... May be a ride off thanks to the monocoque body... but probably not...

I wasn't even going to bother the guy cause he was uninsured... I was just going to pay for it myself... had a quick look in the rain, and it just looked like a new front bar and grill... could probably get that for $400 or so...

Had a closer look later on under cover... I need a new bonnet, new grill, new front bar and a new right headlight...

The breaking of the headlight was what tipped the scales for me... so we called the guy back while we fixed the MX5 so it could drive home and exchanged details... we spoke to the dudes mum, he was having none of it :D

She was like, oh, that sounds sus, why didn't you mention the damage... yeah, we did... to your son... he was too busy trying to tell us that the car spun out cause he's a P plater... good for him... she's like, oh, come by and show us tomorrow...

We all live in Sydney, and it happened on the central coast... that's about a 45 minuts drive... one way...

Either way, hopefully it all gets sorted... I hate dealing with this shit, that's why I was going to pay for it myself... but bollocks that, he did more damage then I thought...

Damn Steve, Please tell me the driver and passenger of the MX5 are both ok? (not mentioning any names)

And that really sucks about your car as well, right after you got her finished, what a kent. :D

Hope it all works out ok for you man, drop me a pm if you want.

oh and mate if you're insured and he's not, it's easiest to get your insurance company to wave your excess, fix your car and then sue him for the insurance money, that's what I ended up doing when the woman that hit me wouldn't front up to it and was uninsured. Within a week of starting that process my car was in the workshop being repaired and 5 days after that I had it back.

My passenger door was bent right in and the whole side of the car looked like someone had used an angle grinder on it, didn't cost me a thing :D Cost the bitch like $4300 I think it was.

Edited by Zilch*

dang no way you should have to pay for that dam commonwhores

on a side note the last 3 posters are named Steve :(:D

yeah +1 to insurance

the buety about insurance is they chase the fool for the money not you so if he can only pay $5 bux a week hes paying the insurance company not you

oh and mate if you're insured and he's not, it's easiest to get your insurance company to wave your excess, fix your car and then sue him for the insurance money, that's what I ended up doing when the woman that hit me wouldn't front up to it and was uninsured. Within a week of starting that process my car was in the workshop being repaired and 5 days after that I had it back.

My passenger door was bent right in and the whole side of the car looked like someone had used an angle grinder on it, didn't cost me a thing :D Cost the bitch like $4300 I think it was.

Justice :P

Goodluck with that drdoof thats a really terrible situation to bein. Hope everything works out ok

fark, nice rims! :(

Yeah I have called the insurance company, they are sending me some form thingy the guy has to sign saying that he was uninsured, then it can go ahead...

hopefully this doesn't take too long...

We have a weekly cruise every Thursday...

Some dumb shit un-insurred red P plater tried to drift a left turn after a round-about in a beat up piece of shit commonwhore in the pooring rain... Went over 2 lanes, came into our lane, hit an MX5 way worse then I got hit... May be a ride off thanks to the monocoque body... but probably not...

I wasn't even going to bother the guy cause he was uninsured... I was just going to pay for it myself... had a quick look in the rain, and it just looked like a new front bar and grill... could probably get that for $400 or so...

Had a closer look later on under cover... I need a new bonnet, new grill, new front bar and a new right headlight...

The breaking of the headlight was what tipped the scales for me... so we called the guy back while we fixed the MX5 so it could drive home and exchanged details... we spoke to the dudes mum, he was having none of it :P

She was like, oh, that sounds sus, why didn't you mention the damage... yeah, we did... to your son... he was too busy trying to tell us that the car spun out cause he's a P plater... good for him... she's like, oh, come by and show us tomorrow...

We all live in Sydney, and it happened on the central coast... that's about a 45 minuts drive... one way...

Either way, hopefully it all gets sorted... I hate dealing with this shit, that's why I was going to pay for it myself... but bollocks that, he did more damage then I thought...

sorry to hear about this..

did u get his details? u could always get the cash from him as it was his fault

an uninsured P plater ran into my friends skyline and he had to pay cash to fix it

Yeah I have called the insurance company, they are sending me some form thingy the guy has to sign saying that he was uninsured, then it can go ahead...

hopefully this doesn't take too long...

similar thing happened to me with my previous car... L plater uninsured swiped the side of my car - all I did was grab details, reported to police and claimed through insurance they did the rest my car was fixed within a couple weeks and a massive bill to the L plater. Best of luck getting it fixed with minimum hassles! :P