SAU Community

Post Up Your R33!

nizmo_freek

That looks awesome........ except I would soooooooooo remove them taillights and then burn them.

LOL! +100

Looks neat though other than those lights. I love the wheels :closedeyes:

That looks awesome........ except I would soooooooooo remove them taillights and then burn them.
+1
+1

Really? they were there when i bought it but ive never even thought about putting the standard ones back, half because i like em so much other half because hardly anyone else has them. But now i guess i know why lol im jst gonna go cry hahaha

Edited by Joe_89

Don't cry mate. :nyaanyaa:

Seriously, if you like them then that's all that matters.... However I think the general consensus is it could look even better with the stock lamps. Your call at the end of the day.

Don't cry mate. :laugh:

Seriously, if you like them then that's all that matters.... However I think the general consensus is it could look even better with the stock lamps. Your call at the end of the day.

lol dont worry, i WAS joking haha

But yea like i said before; i like to stand out and i do like em :P thanks 4 th other comment tho, i like em too :nyaanyaa:

• 2 weeks later...
wheres that? ^^

It's the Nundah bypass in Brisbane.

It used to look a whole lot better at night before they changed to energy saving bulbs.. blurgh!

here's my ride.. after some new wheels, anyone know a good 5 spoke racing wheel with deep dish at the rear?

and im not sure on what colour to get to suit the maroon?!?!? ideas are good ;)

"Niceay?" - Not really. LOL

Looks clean mate, but definitely need some new rims, plus perhaps you should also tint your car darker too.

Has it already got a paint chip??

Top photo, front door about 3 or 4" back from the front edage at the same height as the indicator?

Also the only bad thing about a new paint job is that anything bad stands out, the firsat thing that caught my eye was the screws holding the front of the side skirt on.

Also it s a pitty we have to run front number plates.

Edited by W0rp3D