SAU Community

Post Up Your R33!

nizmo_freek

hey nick what sort of muffler is that? did it come with it or have you put it on since, looks real nice

It came with it, but i think the receipt is in the glove box, ill have a look now :)

Edit: Its from a place called "Exhaust Innovations" in queensland, just called a stainless steel twin outlet, they might have a web site, not sure.. hope it helps :)

Edited by Nick.

That is quite possibly the worst front bar I have ever seen... Each to their own though, it's your car, do what you want.

So besides the front bar, stickers, lambo doors, rims and intercooler, what else has been done?

lol, they are pretty bad TALBO, but worse...? I dunno :cool: Top one is Veilside, looks decent on the veilside GTR

So besides those things, you've done nothing else to it? What motor is being built? What literage and turbo?

its just got bolt ons at the moment nothing fash thats why im getting a motor built by paul , 2.5ltr id say dependig on wat paul gets back to me with and he recommended a to4z turbo

It has a genuine Nismo rear bar in the pics, ill be putting Top Secret front bar and side skirts on soon.

pics when you get the front bar and skirts!

want to see how the top secret sides match with the nismo rear

its just got bolt ons at the moment nothing fash thats why im getting a motor built by paul , 2.5ltr id say dependig on wat paul gets back to me with and he recommended a to4z turbo

T04Z is great on a 25.... :D

An updated pic of mine courtesy of sl!m.... excuse the size but that's all he sent me on email

post-30020-1255126562_thumb.jpg