SAU Community

Post Up Your R33!

nizmo_freek

Lookin' good dude me likey. Same thing just happened to me, I sold my 'line a little while ago... however regretted selling it ... I saw one which was a steal so I just had to pick it up.

Edited by RB25PWR

offset.

google it pls.

jeez you're a pain. he just got the car. i'd say he has atleast 3months before having those wheels on can be definately be attributed to his preference. after which poin, i will heartily join u in waving the offset flag in his face

if your guna post pics be a man and accept advice on the thing.. otherwise dont bother posting pics ya fkn babies. exactly he just bought it perfect time to get advice on what to do so he doesnt take the wrong path... although between the two of you i cant see half a decent car so why am i not suprised...

if your guna post pics be a man and accept advice on the thing.. otherwise dont bother posting pics ya fkn babies. exactly he just bought it perfect time to get advice on what to do so he doesnt take the wrong path... although between the two of you i cant see half a decent car so why am i not suprised...

Explain to me what is wrong with the offset?

Currently I've never driven a skyline before this one so I wouldn't know the difference. Sure go ahead and school me on these things but just remember you're schooling someone young so I wouldn't be proud of it, but tell me why mine or the other two guys cars arent even half decent, go ahead.

Edit: The wheels came with the car it wasn't my choice, I have a set of 16" Nismo Drift wheels here as well if that would float your boat so much more.

Edited by Borci88

alex, im running 18x9 +25, 18x10 +25, and im of the opinion that i need less positive offset and more low. i know what good fitment is, i just haven't got the cash yet to get some better wheels/adjustable suspension to get it where i want it.

re your education of young borci here, it can be delivered in a better fashion than your 4 word reply.

Congrats on the purchase mate. Dont worry about the offset you just bought the bloody thing haha and the rims look pretty decent. Hectik offset equals crazy money ahhaha

Edited by batakr33

your right my 4 word reply was lazy my apologies.

offset is what its all about dude if your wanting to take that path with your car which its upto you.. if you do www.hellaflush.com head over there and drool your life away.

basti im guessing its sitting on the top of the tyre with your current drop since the pics? so if anything another half inch plus camber but its hard judging on those pics posted. and 18x10 +25 is a good size i got +20 and making it fit was a pain in the ass

id lose the spoiler to cos the whole black on black thing you got going is tough that would set it off.. but thats just a personal opinion.

kinda like blags car.

env33d whats wheels/suspension are u running?

New one of mine.

pic22010021811403400001.jpg

Very nice PM-R33, very clean and tastefully modified.

Reminds me of my first Skyline, series 2 in white. Back in 1999 there weren't many around....

GT-C's set it off nicely....

basti im guessing its sitting on the top of the tyre with your current drop since the pics? so if anything another half inch plus camber but its hard judging on those pics posted. and 18x10 +25 is a good size i got +20 and making it fit was a pain in the ass

id lose the spoiler to cos the whole black on black thing you got going is tough that would set it off.. but thats just a personal opinion.

kinda like blags car.

just a little bit higher actually. like a fingers width. i've got bilsteins which are circlip adjustable making it a little harder to play around with rideheights. might have to drop a couple of tyre sizes when i lower (265atm) cos i want minimal camber/max traction.

with the spoiler, im tossing up bn that and gtr wing. imo i need a a/m kit to pull off the no wing look, but my opinion changes almost on an hourly basis haha

howver car is probably gonna stay as is for a little while as im a broke nigga and have to wait till i graduate

:rofl: