SAU Community

Post Up Your R33!

nizmo_freek

env33d whats wheels/suspension are u running?

TEIN superstreet coilovers at their lowest setting, sitting on Apec Apaches, 18x8 all round. the apaches are copies of some other wheel i think, but they do their job

Here's a shot of my GTST. I'm kinda meh about it at the moment. Considering lower + bigger wheels.

post-36801-1266914140_thumb.jpg

Car looks really clean. Maybe lower it a bit more. I don't mind the wheels. They do look a touch small but the color and style of them looks really good on the white.

what size are those rims dude? imo it looks fine... like above, they look a littttle bit small and if it was lower just a tad it would look really nice.

@Basti: I want to do the opposite to you haha, I wanna possibly get rid of my GTR wing and put the std one on... but like you, my opinion changes all the time haha

A few new shots courtesy of Jarrod from JRM photography...

gallery_1569_106_240350.jpg

gallery_1569_106_271454.jpg

gallery_1569_106_39530.jpg

Thanks Jarrod!!!!!! ;)

Just told my wife this is what every BCNR33 should look like cough cough can i make mine look as clean as this? :D

She agreed we could of ate our dinner off this tonight !!! :)

Just told my wife this is what every BCNR33 should look like cough cough can i make mine look as clean as this? ;)

She agreed we could of ate our dinner off this tonight !!! :)

LOL

Thanks for the comments all!!!

:)

Here's my beastie. Owned it since the 25th of may 07'. Its not the sexiest or cleanest car in the land, but its all my own work - to my taste. Not my dream car, But its what I could/can afford to build up.

hey mate, what rims are these?

to me they look like those 'dtm' things you get off ebay, but painted gunmetal? is that right? they look seriously hot!

mate got any more info on the sideskirt addons you have? they look awesome. better pics available?
basti are u trying to be all cryptic about asking for more specs on the chick in the photo? haha

Lol both can be arranged. Ill post up some pics when i get home. The carbon add ons are made by Vertex.

Edited by PM-R33