SAU Community

Post Up Your R33!

nizmo_freek

This is my Mrs's 33.

She has owned it for around 2 years. bought It pretty stock, just had blitz cooler and exhaust.

Now has PFC, BC coilovers, Tein castor rods and a few other little things.

Have just recently put 20x9.5 +20 & 20x10.5 +22 Volk GTC's on it. It has my old type M front bar with the lower lip of her poxy series 1 bar added to it. Cheap Do-Luck style skirts With cheapo Jun Style rear bar add-ons (Pods). + Satin black rear Lip (D-Max)

about as practical as a 1 seater bus put it pulls looks, and its 100% weekend streeter so yeah..

cheers

post-47373-1268300994_thumb.jpg

post-47373-1268301050_thumb.jpg

post-47373-1268301111_thumb.jpg

post-47373-1268301209_thumb.jpg

This is my Mrs's 33.

She has owned it for around 2 years. bought It pretty stock, just had blitz cooler and exhaust.

Now has PFC, BC coilovers, Tein castor rods and a few other little things.

Have just recently put 20x9.5 +20 & 20x10.5 +22 Volk GTC's on it. It has my old type M front bar with the lower lip of her poxy series 1 bar added to it. Cheap Do-Luck style skirts With cheapo Jun Style rear bar add-ons (Pods). + Satin black rear Lip (D-Max)

about as practical as a 1 seater bus put it pulls looks, and its 100% weekend streeter so yeah..

cheers

Wow. They almost looked chopped... so big! Hawt Sauce

brother david, like the 400r bar and Jun skirts + pods at the bonnet looks good painted with the vents being left carbon. I'm not sure about the rusty rivet air brushing, maybe rust scares me because I'm a panel beater lol.

Thx mate! Ye i had some real headache before deciding whether i should go with the rust or not, but got the airbrushing so cheap that i had to :yes: A friend of mine who's also a panel beater thinks i've lost my mind when it comes to the car, didnt get any better when i painted the boot and engine bay in HOK Kandy Apple Red :blush:

Your Mrs's 33 is a beauty, looks really good with the 20's and proper wheel fit! I hated that bumper when i had one but it really fits that car!

• 2 weeks later...
in its element off roading :D looking good man thought of removing gtr wing?

haha thanks

yer thought about removing the wing but then im finding alot of r33s going wingless these days

yehh its flavour of the month but i prefer it for sureee although im diggin the factory stock spoiler at the moment to the series 2 one not that lil series 1 thing