SAU Community

Post Up Your R33!

nizmo_freek

front brakes are alot bigger than back.. that would be the difference 9 +30 deep dish doesnt fit on front of 33... depends on the rim design and clearance.. but you'll struggle.

and +3 that shits ghey :)

1273476279.jpg

LOL, I should park my Stagea outside a Funeral Director's place and take some shots - lots of people say they look like hearses.

Car looks great, by the way!

• 2 weeks later...

Lowered my car last weekend. Get my licence back in 9 days, so lets see how long it stays like this :D

IMG_6130.jpg

IMG_6132.jpg

IMG_6133.jpg

I need to lip and roll the guards slightly, then adjust the rear camber to bring the rear wheels out nice and flush. Should look good!

^^^

that is like epic lebo spec and the wheels are too small and sunken i'd raise it back up personally, and your gonna need massive spacers front and rear if your going for "flush" fitment.

clean car but just think you've ruined it.

+ too much picture quoting in this thread..

Agreed with the picture quoting.

Its just having a bit of fun. Gonna get some 18s for it eventually, but these will do for now.

The front will need spacers, but the rears shouldnt. Theres a crazy amount of camber in the rear atm :) I'll make you proud one day, Alex! :D

yeh they do look heaps sunken man, i was thinkin of chuckin 18x9.5 +15 on the rear might not now :)

18x10 +18 on the rear is good :P

i'm thinking of doing some usdm styling on my r33 dont know how people will react tho

usdm like what?

yeh i got 18x10 +20 for the rear sits pretty good need smaller tyre was in the hills last night rubbin hard needa change rear springs as well 8kg im thinking