SAU Community

Post Up Your R33!

nizmo_freek

thanks for the pic david

its good to see the response on the car.. makes you feel like all your hard work finally pays off

Are your front gaurds flared or rolled???

what size are your rims?

Only asking coz i noticed you are using 25 or 30mm spacers

thanks for the pic david

its good to see the response on the car.. makes you feel like all your hard work finally pays off

Jayson, I was at the showcase and your car was definitely one I couldn't stop looking at! Awesome work on such a tastefully modified r33 gtr.

Here's the latest pic of my 33:

1y055z.jpg

Looks good Brad, was following your build on JDMST till the pricks banned me lawl.

Anyway, here's my shit heap, bought it a month ago. Atm it's not pretty, but puts out the second you ask.

img_6323-2.jpg

IMG_2465.jpg

IMG_2514.jpg

Plans cosmetic wise is a new kit, wide rear guards, roof spoiler, new rear spoiler, new wheels etc etc.

Probably wont happen till next year though, as I've already entered a few more drift events this year and I can see me f**king shit up >_<

hey mate where did you get those stickers from, look really nice an vibrant.

Stickerbomb!

You can buy stickerbomb sheets nowadays from ebay . Saves time.

cheers, what size sheet did you buy?

and how hard is it to take out that section, last time i tried i thought i was going to break it.

177880_10151069210710708_2078181015_o.jpg

Front detail shows some chipping and such. And yes I know I need to get some Xenon Headlamps!!!!

339319_10151069192900708_383685193_o.jpg

178549_10151069194035708_1387875920_o.jpg

This is one way to stand out from the crowd, good job .

Car developers do "kinda" similar decals to vehicles that their still testing in the nurburgring.

cheers, what size sheet did you buy?

and how hard is it to take out that section, last time i tried i thought i was going to break it.

Have a look on ebay bud and they'll specify sizes , theres a tutorial in removing interior panels on here, just search.

Front detail shows some chipping and such. And yes I know I need to get some Xenon Headlamps!!!!

9tro posted this car on FB the other day...was old pic with the white wheels though..

xenon lamps would be nice but just polish your headlights for now......

just get a buffer and some cutting compund on them and they will look like new .... :thumbsup: