SAU Community

Post Up Your R33!

nizmo_freek

I saw that photo and fell inlove with it. Are those RP1's the 10.5 + 15? It looks like it has a 265 tyre on it too.

Well spotted!! RPF1 in 18 x 10.5 +15 with 265/35/18s

Tyre's are a tad stretched for me so might replace them with 275s next I reckon. Pipe also sits a bee's D*&% off 100mm so the 275's will prolly just take it to legal with the tiny extra sidewall.

There are no spacers on there either in case you're wondering.

Thanks for the comments too guys. How people think 33 GTRs are ugly is beyond me. hahaha...... (although I have seem some horrid looking ones if I'm honest.)

Edited by Goombeh

Well spotted!! RPF1 in 18 x 10.5 +15 with 265/35/18s

Tyre's are a tad stretched for me so might replace them with 275s next I reckon. Pipe also sits a bee's D*&% off 100mm so the 275's will prolly just take it to legal with the tiny extra sidewall.

There are no spacers on there either in case you're wondering.

Thanks for the comments too guys. How people think 33 GTRs are ugly is beyond me. hahaha...... (although I have seem some horrid looking ones if I'm honest.)

Any rubbing at all? They are such a great looking rim and not bad on the pocket either. How are they with brake clearance?

Any rubbing at all? They are such a great looking rim and not bad on the pocket either. How are they with brake clearance?

Thanks mate, I got them off the net from the US, with the strong dollar, they're even cheaper now.

Only time it rubs is on full lock on uneven ground. No problem at all.

Progress shot of the weekends work. Lol, Can't even count the number of hours left in this job.

At least its made the Skyline fun again. Its funny how the fun stops when the build stops.

Cheers. Luke

foamfront02.jpg

Has anyone had the spoiler taken off and had the boot shaved to leave a sort of "batman head" style look with the side guards rising up over the boot? I haven't seen it but the picture i have in my head of how it looks is awesome

Hey guys. I've been meaning to add a pic of mine up here for a while now.

I've done a couple of track days, but it's still driven literally every day of the week, so the modifications are generally mild.

Keen to hear what you guys think!

I'm also keen to get some decent photoshoot style pics, but want to find a half interesting location.

post-34582-0-63251000-1327736886_thumb.jpg