SAU Community

Post Up Your R33!

nizmo_freek

Yea im not sure what it is about those rims Blags, but I cant help but stare at them whenever i see a set.

You guys are REALLY not helping me with my want for a black car lol :glare: Can we have a page where you all talk about how hard they are to keep clean? :P

if only it were true.......after seeing my white car, and Mumslayers black 32.....the white is harder to keep clean.

that help? :P and Bah, your silver is good!

Prehaps a little? :blush: haha

Well I mostly want a black one so i can blend a load of carbon fibre in :yes:

Nice one! What design are those wheels? Its got me intrigued. They kind of look like VS Andrew's???

Only found this shot, but the bloke who take this is being bothered by a friend for more photos.

Very tidy, love those BBS wheels to. The engine bay looks nice and tidy, good work

Thanks mate! I LOVE BBS wheels and wish I can afford to put them on every single car I ever hope to own hahaha

What front bar turbodragon?!? It looks awesome.

Normally the nismo lip on the stock s2 front bar sticks out and is obviously an add-on, so it can't be that.

Yep, what Granthem said. It's a full Explosive kit (front bar, side skirt and rear half-bar). I used to have the Nismo front lip with the usual Spec-M skirts and rear pods but wanted something that looked almost factory without being over-the-top with vents everywhere :thumbsup: