SAU Community

Post Up Your R33!

nizmo_freek

once there on, they dont fill the ring up with a soild red light, makes the car look tackie. The round rings of red, you see ahead of you in traffic is whats sets the skyline apart.

yeah im not a fan either, but i have seen a few good ones. one of the guys up here has a 33GTR LM, it came from Japan with some nice red lens LED's theyre nice, but no one knows what they are exactly (not that Ive looked into it at all)

go original, they are the best :)

The r33 out in daylight for once. Only showing a pic of the front as the tail lights have water in them, need to find a set of aftermarket led units that don't look cheap...

The r33 out in daylight for once. Only showing a pic of the front as the tail lights have water in them, need to find a set of aftermarket led units that don't look cheap...

I have a mint set of factory tail lights from my '98 if you are interested

Nice car :)

good luck with that. very few of them are nice, i'd suggest going for red lensed LED's. they look neater than the clear ones.

Oh, I see how it is Bodo! :nyaanyaa:

I have a mint set of factory tail lights from my '98 if you are interested

Oh, I see how it is Bodo! :nyaanyaa:

you know how i feel about your tail lights :sick: , think it was one of the first things i said to you when we met...and before i knew it was even your car :P

although the crystal clear indicators and reverse lights are nice. i'd like those but with the stock tail light lenses

you know how i feel about your tail lights :sick: , think it was one of the first things i said to you when we met...and before i knew it was even your car :P

Well.......f**k you :domokun: lol

Haha apparently not

But yea the mentioned indicator and reverse light section is at least half the reason I have them

But since ya hate them so much, im gonna post a pic to make you look at them! Muahahaha :P

240466_10150641577170029_5583684_o.jpg