SAU Community

Post Up Your R33!

nizmo_freek

Tastes are individual, just like your’ve expressed.

I can give my opinion. This is a public forum. Otherwise don’t post ya car up if you don’t want it to be commented on.

I am sure whatever I say isn’t going to change anything, it’s not ment to & if you’ve seen (in your opinion) fuglier wheels & graphics on ‘lines I hope you informed ‘em of their wrong doings…Less rice more spice….

:(

so how do u know it has no spice? or do u just judge a car by how it looks, wether its got plastic all over it or not?

stop the bagging man seriously whatta bunch of spoiled bratz!!!

i would love to have his car. yes i'm saying coz i have an n/a but seriously put some side skirts and lower it a bit and should look tops! as for the decals i honestly don't mind them at all, blue goes well with the silver. not a fan of the rims though but end of the day each to their own.

Tastes are individual, just like your’ve expressed.

I can give my opinion. This is a public forum. Otherwise don’t post ya car up if you don’t want it to be commented on.

I am sure whatever I say isn’t going to change anything, it’s not ment to & if you’ve seen (in your opinion) fuglier wheels & graphics on ‘lines I hope you informed ‘em of their wrong doings…Less rice more spice….

:(

No i haven't.....................what does bagging someone's car acheive? If they ask; i state that they are not to my taste, but each to their own.

Unless the car has had a respray (like you have stated) that colour usually comes in a 2-tone paint job (blue and grey), is that how yours originally was?

yeah it was a 2 tone paint job but im not a fan of that look,

this is it b4 respray, tint, suspension

post-17763-1166478877.jpg

yeah it was a 2 tone paint job but im not a fan of that look,

this is it b4 respray, tint, suspension

Me too!

Much prefer what you have done.

The first Skyline i was about to buy was that colour, but the guy didn't want to budge one cent off his asking price, so i moved on.