SAU Community

Post Up Your R33!

nizmo_freek

1) As someone mentioned, it was the happy snap camera attached to the number plate

2) I was waiting for someone to say that.

The car came lowered (on Cusco coilovers), however the dump pipes were like 2 inches off the ground. I use the car for work purposes (when I get the opportunity) and travel through some country areas where pot holes / big deep ditches can be found.

I raised the car to get over the pits first, however after using it at its current raised height for the past few weeks I absolutely love it!! It's not crashing over anything and I don't have to drive on a 45degree angle in car parks or to get up steep driveways. I plan to paint and repair the front lip (couple joins broken), so the raised height will also come in handy in keeping that in good condition.

Sure lowered looks hot, but meh I'm over the whole looks thing. My mum says it sounds like a truck, and now I can say it looks like one too :woot:

3) The front bar is genuine GT-R, and yes you are correct its a GTR (V-Spec) as well lol. Everything exterior wise is original, except for the Nismo bonnet lip & smoked lenses.

Matty,

Cheers mate.... yeah, I must say... who cares what others think of your ride - it's your ride and you wanna ride it quite comfortably... e.g. my car, it's got original springs and height... I like it like that as it's comfortable - sure, looks a bit shit but who cares... sure of going on an agle over bumps and getting my front bar cracked all the time... not to mention feeling every twig and stone on the ground... nice put buddy...

Nice ride... I would just give it a good wax job and done... the R33 GTR is by far the hottest GTR ever...

Cheers,