SAU Community

Post Up Your R33!

nizmo_freek

Thanks man

Yeah didn't get much of a chance to take many pictures, plan was to take heaps but ended up driving most of the day

I reckon it needs spacers to get a better fit but cbf with spacers so I am just going to slam it and try and keep it legal height. Should look a lot better when its lowered

Cheers Chris. Yep original paint colour. The Series 2 Gunmetal (KN6 from memory) is slightly darker or a different/ more pearl or something. The front of the car has been resprayed though as it had a dodgy front bumper paint blend in the bonnet. Mic @ Micolour fixed that up for me though. Looking at some new rims so it may look a little different soon.

Is it back on the road Al!?

looking good, man it must be nice to have it all sorted... you will have to take me for a spin :(

Yep Nick, all sorted and back in force :D

Feels awesome on the road and could not be happier with the package; 325rwkw with full boost by 3000rpm :P

Next time we meet up, just come and ask for a spin, but best place would probably be at the next DECA. So disappointed that DECA masters has been cancelled :D

325rwkw and full boost by 3000rpm... f%#k me... you must have shares in a tire company;) in gear acceleration must be pretty special... I bet it feels good on the road with the 3L, so easy to drive hey

yeah sad about deca! I might go on the cruise planned for the 28th

heres are some of my brother old skyline which was done by iq auto,, but to bad he sold it to guy that came down from qlds

it got ba headlights

IMG022.jpg

This car was parked close to my house (B**** Cls., Delahey). Always wondered if he was on SAU and what happened to it, as i hadn't seen it for a while.

325rwkw and full boost by 3000rpm... f%#k me... you must have shares in a tire company;) in gear acceleration must be pretty special... I bet it feels good on the road with the 3L, so easy to drive hey

yeah sad about deca! I might go on the cruise planned for the 28th

Exactly Nick! Very easy to drive and VERY tractable on low boost (315rwkw :cool:), also get better fuel economy: 410km/45ltrs.

The boost switch only gives a 15rwkw peak power differance, but the low/mid power and torque increase is just insane and breaks traction in 3th, using in-gear acceleration (ie: use 3rd gear, cruise at 70km, then stomp the accerator: instant loss of traction :down:).

Gear acceleration is just awesome, even fifth gear feels like an acceleration gear.

heres are some of my brother old skyline which was done by iq auto,, but to bad he sold it to guy that came down from qlds

it got ba headlights

Of course someone from QLD bought it.

Bright paint, huge kit. All they need now is the silly numberplates no one can understand :dry: