SAU Community

Post Up Your R33!

nizmo_freek

Mine at Autosalon, before the camera battery died :kiss:

Didn't get a chance to give the car a good polish or wax, Just washed it and used a quick detail spray-on wax.

Is the front mount powder coated Al?

Nope, just used a thin layer of matt black aluminum paint.

Powder coat is too think and will drastically effect the cooling efficiency of the fmic.

The blitz cooler i have atm is painted black, any idea what sort of effect it has on cooling?

Is the front mount powder coated Al?

Nope, just used a thin layer of matt black aluminum paint.

Powder coat is too think and will drastically effect the cooling efficiency of the fmic.

The intercooler pipes are powder coated satin black (outside the engine bay).

The blitz cooler i have atm is painted black, any idea what sort of effect it has on cooling?

Your cooler is sprayed with a really thin coat so that the fins don't clog up, shouldn't cause any problems. I ran 20+ psi through that cooler with no issues

Your cooler is sprayed with a really thin coat so that the fins don't clog up, shouldn't cause any problems. I ran 20+ psi through that cooler with no issues

Still seems to be holding well but i have not put any real power through it yet :P

Phone still great too.

Well i would be doing a bit of research on the type and brand of powder coat they use, wouldn't think it's the type of stuff generally used. Is the core also coated, or just the end tanks?

Well i would be doing a bit of research on the type and brand of powder coat they use, wouldn't think it's the type of stuff generally used. Is the core also coated, or just the end tanks?

The whole cooler, end tanks and core

My cousins ARC cooler on his GTR is also powdercoated, same as my BLITZ one which W0rp3D has now and both are running with no issues