SAU Community

Post Up Your R33!

nizmo_freek

just thought id post a pic of how my engine is comin along, i posted the whole car previously some 30000 pages ago lol

That engine is looking taller than usual ;):thumbsup:

hey Al- hehe yeh looks even higher with the turbo set slightly lower than usual too ;-)

ben...

Looks good mate :)

Taking mine up to DECA next weekend, for the first time since the build, can't wait to unleash the tyre frying torque :angry:

wow your car looks so close to mine i thought it was!!!

I know what you mean. When I bought it I was like "Love it I havent seen another like it" then Im seeing blue ones all over the place. Its Mazda 6 Blue........

When I had mine dynoed at Competition, I grabbed a bite to eat and a guy rocked up in an R33 which was almost identical except his front plate was to the side and I had to look twice......

haha thanks for the neat comments

pics from the outdoors shoot are Panasport G7's (not sure specific model...) 17x8.5/9.5 roughly +32 offset, autosalon shot is with Volk TE37's 17x9.5 +12

....cant wait to see the fitment of the new rims on the way...18x11 -32 ....muahahahahah!!!

everyone's cars look heaps good! my car is so dirty atm ;)

Few pics of my mates new GTR I took tonight. Not really happy. Need to figure out how to shoot better at night.

post-22805-1226413063_thumb.jpg post-22805-1226413080_thumb.jpg post-22805-1226413097_thumb.jpg post-22805-1226413113_thumb.jpg post-22805-1226413140_thumb.jpg post-22805-1226413152_thumb.jpg

also, anyone know what wheels they r ? he was told they r light weight jap racing rims, i dont recognize em but :S ?

I think i need to turn ISO down, and probs edit them a bit to add some contrast back to the sky n shiz