SAU Community

Post Up Your R33!

nizmo_freek

Always been illegal. Been pulled over before the kit and cop said i could lose 3 points for it. I know people that have been done for it too. + you get a fine.

well again, IN THIS STATE, it doesn't matter if it's stock or not, there's a set of rules and guidelines that you have to abide by to do it.

It has to be viewable from 45 degrees on either side of the centre of the car, 5m away.

I believe those are the measurements, I could be wrong...

Always been illegal. Been pulled over before the kit and cop said i could lose 3 points for it. I know people that have been done for it too. + you get a fine.
well again, IN THIS STATE, it doesn't matter if it's stock or not, there's a set of rules and guidelines that you have to abide by to do it.

It has to be viewable from 45 degrees on either side of the centre of the car, 5m away.

Kris, this appies in Vic. ADR rules if im not mistaken. have a look on vicroads website. you should be able to find it. sidemount that mofo

"Niceay?" - Not really. LOL

Looks clean mate, but definitely need some new rims, plus perhaps you should also tint your car darker too.

tint my car darker? what are u talking about... if ur talking about the windows they are just darker then legal,

also the quote niceay? not really... is pretty lame what car do u drive put it up

Well obviously im in victoria and i know the rules... your 45 degrees one is correct. But here it MUST be foward facing parrerel to the chasis or some shit (in victoria). I HAVE had it to the side. Everytime i got pulled over it was mentioned. After been pulled over after driving it for 100m i think ill keep it in the middle... even though it does look much tougher on the side.

Well obviously im in victoria and i know the rules... your 45 degrees one is correct. But here it MUST be foward facing parrerel to the chasis or some shit (in victoria). I HAVE had it to the side. Everytime i got pulled over it was mentioned. After been pulled over after driving it for 100m i think ill keep it in the middle... even though it does look much tougher on the side.

im pretty sure its www.justjap.com that sell a side mound bracket u can screw into ur bar, :D problem solved

I never let a street cop be the be all and end all on road rules cause all my run ins with them show that they don't know shit...

Mine has been mentioned by police pretty much every time I've been pulled up as well, but my point is, SOME TIMES, THE POLICE GET IT WRONG!

105.11 Visually inspect the front and rear number plates.

Reasons for rejection

f) Characters on the number plate are not clearly visible from a

distance of 20 metres at any point within an arc of 45 degrees from

the surface of the number plate above or to either side of the vehicle

Here. I tried to find the rules on vicroads but the search is pretty crappy... sorry man >_< might be under the RWC guidelines.

some of mine from ns.com cruise...not my pics

car not finished aesthetically.....cbf atm

My old wheels make it look awesome mate!

Getting my guards rolled this weekend so I'll be rocking the same set of very fresh wheels as you :P

My old wheels make it look awesome mate!

Getting my guards rolled this weekend so I'll be rocking the same set of very fresh wheels as you :D

ur old rims make my car!!! I had to roll the guards aswell. I still goto put spacers on and lower

Did u powder coat the centers or urs? Im not sure if i can be bothered...i was planing on powder coating the rears white but not sure