SAU Community

Cruise Out To Wisemans Ferry

mr moo

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess u should add me too... :rant:

The missus will MAKE me go if I say maybe, so I should be there...

Maybe I will have my new exhaust by then too!!!!! :O

man after last night hopefully you do that things loud but dame does it sound good :mad:

Yeah Moo, I know it's stupidly loud, but it sounds like a race car (no complaints), and YES!!! new mufflers have been purchased, hope to get them fitted this weekend... Then 2 big ultra-PHAT 3A Racing "4 or 5 inch" tip bits of chrome will be hanging out of my cars arse!!! The barrels are bout 8 inch!!! Should tame that crazy growl...

out to peats ridge where we will stop for beers and maybe some lunch(optional)

Can i make a sujestion........ seeings though i live in there i would reconmend a newly opened cafe, were all the bikers go. Oh oh oh and wait for it, some Ferrari club monthly. HAHAHA heeps of parking just one problem no beer, it's a cafe, for you oldies it's where the old "OAK MILKBAR" was on peats ridge road (old hwy)

Hmmm i have to work that week locally and finish at 12.... so i'll meet you's somewhere on the way, put down me and my mate kyle785 :D

If you guys are interested at stopping at the "corrigated cafe" at Peats Ridge let us know in advance so i can tell them to expect a larger group.

PS. they make the best hambergers the "Blokes Burger" :(

Can i make a sujestion........ seeings though i live in there i would reconmend a newly opened cafe, were all the bikers go. Oh oh oh and wait for it, some Ferrari club monthly. HAHAHA heeps of parking just one problem no beer, it's a cafe, for you oldies it's where the old "OAK MILKBAR" was on peats ridge road (old hwy)

Hmmm i have to work that week locally and finish at 12.... so i'll meet you's somewhere on the way, put down me and my mate kyle785 :)

If you guys are interested at stopping at the "corrigated cafe" at Peats Ridge let us know in advance so i can tell them to expect a larger group.

PS. they make the best hambergers the "Blokes Burger" :D

we need a pub beers and steak mmmmmmmmmm

cheers anyway will see what everyone else wants to do then we may go to one of these :P

Other options up Peat Ridge way guys, would be the memorial club (Mangrove Mountain Golf Course)

Hmmmmmm

Could get the olds to fire up the BBQ if people brought some meat/beer for them selfs. I coudl supply salads etc and all that shit...

Let us know if anyones interested for a BBQ lunch

Edited by Michael_1882

Mr moo:

What site did you use to get those origional map references? (where is?)

Basiclly the memorial club is 200mrts of wisemans ferry road, up central mangrove/peats ridge way. It's pretty much a direct stop, if your planing on heading back peats ridge road to the freeway, or continuing on wisemans to somersby/kariong then the old road or freeway back to sydney, we will come out right near the memorial club.

As i said i finish work up here at 12, so ill try and meet you guys along the way, i guess i'll head the oppisite direction down wisemans untill i see a bunch of skylines.

sgpapi6-ZUO5SC-1157273414577.gif

Edited by Michael_1882