SAU Community

1997 Series 3 R33 Gtr

Year: Late 1997

Colour: Sonic Silver

Location: Central QLD - will ship internetstate at buyers cost.

I imported the car earlier this year and sadly due to a change in circustances I have to let it go. The car was imported in 100% stock form. Since arriving it has been serviced twice using Motul 300V oils and has had the timing belt changed (HKS Belt). It has full series 3 options such as red stiching on the seats, xenon headlights etc.

The car has only been registered in Australia since last month, and I have done the following modifications - all can be retuned to 100% stock :D

HKS Type 1 Turbo Timer

HKS Oil Filler Cap

HKS Hybrid Panel Filter

3 way immobliser Thatcham approved Alarm

There are also a set of Black 18" Nismo LM GT4 II (centre cap ones) coming from Japan atm. I can either sell the car with the wheels or sell seperate.

Number plates can also be sold to at an arranged price if wanted - PM me if interested.

I'm after

$41,500 with the wheels and number plates

$39,500 with the wheels (thats $4200 worth of wheels for $1500)

$38,000 without wheels and plates.

pics as below, will get interior pics over the weekend hopefully.

IMG_0237.jpg

IMG_0239.jpg

IMG_0234.jpg

Pic of what the wheels will look like

LMGT4black.jpg

EDIT: Added more info including more pics.

Edited by ookami

Nice Car mate.. If rossboss cant get 34g for his tough '95 model how can you expect 38g for your stock '97.

Quite easily :laugh:, Mines a series 3, try importing a Series 3 in this condtion and see how much it costs :D Then compare the cost of importing a series 1 in this condtion (if you can find one).

All I want to know what is the difference between a series 3 and series 1, Does the red stiching on the seats and head lights make them worth more. Simple question no need to be rude.

dude I just read your first post and was offended by it, and i'm not selling the car -

think before you type next time. Maybe refrain from whoring threads when you

have no intention of actually purchasing.

Series 3's were the last production run of the BCNR33 - they are the youngest, the

cleanest - and the model which fetches the highest price in Japanese auctions.

I know this because I searched for 4 months this year for a Vspec in this same series, and in

this same colour - they are NOT easy find in this colour & this condition.

Your cooking model series 1 95 does not come with the interior these do.

More than likely you only got one drivers side airbag (as compared to twin in the series 3) unless it

was optioned, and the steering wheel looks pretty average.

Series 3 also comes with Xenon headlights that just about every 33 GT-R owner want to upgrade to

if they have a series 1 or 2.

I know how much Ookami has spent importing this, and I know how much I spent importing

mine.... I am horrified he's already advertising it for less than $40k!

The car is genuine, and the price is a bargain IMO.

Sorry to see it have to go Ookami. I suggest you go and take another loan or

second mortgage so you can keep her :)

Edited by rb4door

Quite easily :), Mines a series 3, try importing a Series 3 in this condtion and see how much it costs :) Then compare the cost of importing a series 1 in this condtion (if you can find one).

just putting my 2c....

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...A%3AIT&rd=1

not an gtr expert.......but i think its series 3 GTR.........but you looks HOT......Good luck with sale

just putting my 2c....

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...A%3AIT&rd=1

not an gtr expert.......but i think its series 3 GTR.........but you looks HOT......Good luck with sale

Completely irrelevant to this thread.

A cheap car on ebay being sold by someone desperate for cash is hardly an indicator of what this car is worth.

The price being asked by ookami is right on the mark, and this is an outstanding example of an R33 GTR