SAU Community

Massive Skyline Cruise

finn34

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She still has contributed heaps to this forum...

She is still admin for the forum and although she has not posted much latelly her and squizz who is the other admin for qld have been keeping a watchfull eye on us all...

Those 2 are a pair of the originals of SAU and we need to respect their decision/s and try and come to a peacefull solution...

I agree, but this is a large number of skylines going on a big cruise... so massive skyline cruise should sticky, but i suppose annual skyline cruise could stick aswell..

consdiering erin is no longer going to be organising, perhaps a commitee or groupd etc should be made to prepare/organise it?

I little story for you;

If you don't like little stories, press page down.

1977, two blokes had a few too many beers in the public bar at the Airlie Beach Hotel.

Who had the best boat? Next thing a face was formed! The winner was to receive a 750ml bottle of Bundy Rum.

A few other boats joined in the race and The Whitsunday Fun Race was born! Is soon became an annual event.

Years later the two blokes went their separate ways. There was talk that the race should be stopped, but lucky for us it didn’t.

This year is the 30th Anniversary - more than 5000 people visit, hundreds of boats race.

If you want to party hard for a weekend, check out the links;

http://www.boatingoz.com.au/default.asp?id=17273

http://www.whitsundaysailingclub.com.au

It's about a group of people coming together and having a good time!!!!

Let the MSC live on!

Yes i say massive skyline cruise should live on. Can someone email or speak with erin to get her actual quote on this- i hate to think we are painting her in a bad light based on heresay... why would she be so opposed to having the name continue anyway??

No Guys you seriously need to keep massive Skyline Cruize thats how i found out about this site and what alot of people on the outside look at. First of all erin has not trademarked, copyrighted or registered the name. Therefore she has no legal grounds to hold us if we use this name. Im not taking a stab at erin or anything just saying it would be a real shame to change the name, and why would she want us to change the name wouldnt she want her idea to live on forever. I like the name AMHSC, Absolutely Mega Huge Skyline Cruise lol who ever said that i will vote for it lol, that name would probably ruin the club lol.