SAU Community

Massive Skyline Cruise

finn34

This was a simple question wasn't it?

I haven’t been on this site for ages - can’t remember my old login so I signed up again!

Anyway, the Massive Skyline Cruise. I went with a friend last year and had a great day.

When is the next one? Oct or Nov? Has the club set a date yet?

Do you have to be a member of the club?

does the club have a calendar 'what's on', kind of thing?

I work most weekends so I’ll need to request the time off well in advance

anyway,

Erin, well done for creating the MSC. It's obviously been VERY successful.

For the occasional user of the forum like myself, sticking with MSC would be helpful. It's something that everyone knows. BUT, if it changes, that's cool to.

When this years cruise is setup, with the NEW Name, PLEASE make sure there is at lease a reference to the old MSC... this way, the occasional visitors will find their way.

I hope to see Erin and the other OLD guys (who ever they are) at this years cruise :P

It will be great to see so many cars again

It will be even better to see big$$ go to a great charity

SORRY to divide the community!

Trying to look for a positive out of all this - The passion is very much alive!

What ever the NAME, Im sure EVERY person wants this to grow bigger and better year after year.

Chill for just a minute or 2 ---- think of the poor kids in hospital that would love to cruise, but can't get out of bed. WE are very lucky!!!

MODORATOR, I started this, can it now be closed (or even deleted)?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The personal attacks, and the new vs old shit is a great way to bring in new members..

see mods or executives we have now are actually pretty good, ppl like Col made me feel welcome from day one.

just ppl keep on saying how bad the club is nowadays, becoz of these new ppl, and SAU is going down, becoz they do not come here very often...now we can not even have a anual cruise just because some certain members have left??? it pisses me off.

the way i see it, we are a club for skylines.... no skyline or not planning on getting a turbo nissan, then piss off and stop blocking these forums with your shit...

also to these old members that come back like once a month to post on how they hate the new people piss off too... the people who are here weekly/daily make the club, not you... one post a months or so complaining about us is no way to act. get over it and move on..

the way i see it, we are a club for skylines.... no skyline or not planning on getting a turbo nissan, then piss off and stop blocking these forums with your shit...

also to these old members that come back like once a month to post on how they hate the new people piss off too... the people who are here weekly/daily make the club, not you... one post a months or so complaining about us is no way to act. get over it and move on..

So I should go because I have a cefiro? And the stag people should leave too?

Lets just clear this up. All Erin asked was for the name to be changed. Not that we can never have a cruise again.

Just finshed reading that last few pages, What was the Question???

When is the next MSC cruise!

simple--- NEVER!!!

There WILL be another Cruise very simlar, it might even have the same Intials. It won't be organise by the same pple but never the less it will be organised effectively, I am sure if the organiser of this next cruise needs help they will ask for help!

Some pple here need to GROW UP! we are here to have fun, not hurt each others feelings, help where we can. It's like the carry-on that go's with the GTR Cruise's once agian the trouble seems to come from the same sh*t stirer's. Let's have fun, why not? why fight or argue over somthing not worth the trouble?

Come on skyline lovers!

For the first time... EVER... you have made sense to me!!! There are several forum members who seem to be saying things along the lines of being glad to not own skylines, happy they're not part of it all blahblah.gif. Go away then. Just don't read. Why you would go out of your way to post is beyond me.

The thing is though, the current execs may not be the same as the ones in place at the time this charity cruise comes around. We can make decisions or put forward ideas up until that time, but what happens after AGM (which will be soon) is unknown yet...

Hold up one sec Mud...

Ive been offline for 2 days and i have to say a couple of things before this topic is burried..

She doesnt want people using the name because it was her baby.

OK, Fair point, Her request can be honered.

I did think that using the MSC would have been a great thanks to an event that has created such joy with in the club and the forum.

But you have asked not to use it so thats fine.

ppl like Col made me feel welcome from day one.

Oh thanks, It makes me feel like i can make a difference and i must be doing something right...

Thanks again...

also to these old members that come back like once a month to post on how they hate the new people pee me off too...

If u ever see this Byrn you should us the report button and let me and Mud take care of them...

Can't we all just get along?

Yes we can...

The forum has not changed a bit in the last number of years. People may say so, but at the end of the day the idea of an internet chat forum is to share. If that sharing would include helpful info or events or even a general b1tch session then so be it. Its a forum and as a forum it should be filled with whats on your mind.

I will not support any personal attacks, but other than that its a forum so state you mind...

so when is it??

A cruise of mass preportion (what ever name is used) will be orginized by our current events exec (MUD).

He only will direct the forum what it happening and he will apoint the people to help him get the crusie together.

This puppy is for Mud and Ill be the first to put my hand up to help him out...

Peace....

Closed...