SAU Community

I'm Ticked Off...what Gets You Wound Up?

when i let my GF drive my car coz im tired or drunk or whatever, the looks that come her way from it are incredible. whats so amazing about a chick driving a modified import? Im not sure whether to be pleased or offended :thumbsup:

Easy solution: dont let her drive the car... I dont :)

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I tell you what pisses me off....I've been looking for a part for my car for three weeks now, anyway i found that someone had it so i called him. That was all good, told him ill PM him after we talked so he remembers that I want pics so not to forget and make sure we were talking about the same part. Anyway a week later and several PM's this guy didnt get back to me so I said it in his thread and finally I get a reply quoting me tripple the price we first talked about. Now WTF!! If your selling any items on the forums it should be your duty to treat them like a customer of your own because your making money FFS. So after waiting three weeks ive had to say i dont want it coz it has been bullshit the way he has gone about all this, not to mention trippling the f**king price.

This one is in relation to ACT people bagging out NSW drivers that was mentioned earlier on in the piece...

Went out this morning around my good old local town of Queanbeyan to do a little shopping. Left my house to go over the bridge over Queanbeyan River to find bumper to bumper traffic full of ACT drivers. This hassled me a little but any back up of traffic would annoy anyone I would say... :rofl:

The thing that really ticks me off is the fact of WHY DO ACT PEOPLE NEED TO COME TO QUEANBEYAN TO SHOP? There's nothing extra here that you cannot get in the ACT... Well except for the fact that they like to use up our resources such as petrol because it's "cheaper" (even though you use that petrol up that you gain in coming here any way), groceries are not cheaper so why the hell do you need to be here!?

I was out for half an hour and had almost 12 accidents with stupid ACT 'drivers' if you can call them that, who were swarming through Queanbeyan like a plague of rats! They cut you off, barge their way through because they're impatient, don't know where they are going (hello Queanbeyan is small and it's called a MAP) and all in all drive dangerously!

Sure if you have friends here come and visit, but don't use up all of our sh!t when you have got your own back in your own state!! Don't pay out Queanbeyan because apparently it's a sh!thole to you ACT people, then why come here? F*%k off back to boganville the lot of you!! ;)

N.B I AM NOT PAYING OUT ALL ACT DRIVERS, JUST THE ONES THAT COME HERE 24/7 DRIVE LIKE IDIOTS AND YET STILL PAY US OUT FOR LIVING IN QUEANBEYAN AND BEING COUNTRY BUMPKINS, IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T GO NEAR THE BORDER! :D

I :rofl: QBN

Here's another thing;old,face-hard-up-against-the-steering-wheel,nearly blind pensioners that CLEARLY shouldn't have a licence, wobbling all over the righthand lane at 85km/hr on the 110 zoned highway... I swear,I'll wave a magnet over their pacemakers if I get the oppertunity.

Here's a quick one.....I hate people who walk to an intersection when there is no traffic, stop, press the walk button, wait for the walk button to go green and then cross meanwhile having to make the 1 or 2 cars that happened to come by stop, wait and then go again when they could have just fu**ing crossed without having to press the god damned button!!!!!

or even worse! those that press the button, then notice their is no traffic so cross anyway then after they have cleared the intersection the walk light goes green so they are off in the distance and have stopped the fu**ing traffic when there was no need!! OH GOD I HATE THEM!!!

Edited by Veilside R33

haha jayce is one of the most placid guys i reckon i have met :) although he will always tell it like it is which is good :/

Thanks Leech;I am usually quite a stable,well adjusted type-or at least I try to be. But,occasionally,I have to let the venom fly... It seems I've posted a topic to let others do the same! I'm glad I can help people vent,as it's quite therapeutic,if you all didn't notice! :P

i really hate COMCEN internet provider with a passion .been complaing of poor speeds for 5 weeks . now they wont even talk to me .the person who is ment to deal with the problems named con wont answer emails or ph calls or anything he is a real prick . ive reported them to the tio now and it is in there hands .im stuck in a contract till feb they wont fix the speed issue and wont let me churn over without paying a penalty .stay away from comcen real pricks to deal with .........

think some people in here really need to take a chill pill.

Meh... it is exam time, everyone i know is strung out.

11 more days and i will be as chilled as can be (well sorta chilled ill be up in Far North QLD on the reef) :laugh:

Oh i forgot to add that this morning i had not one, not two but THREE things i bought DELIVERED, I didnt have to drive to the post office....They came at different times too, three different contractors. VERY happy about that. And i got my radiator hoses from nengun, my stinger wiring kit, and a new watch.

Still waiting on my Nismo floor mats (second attempt), alarm add ons and the HKS recirc. adapter. If they are delivered as well (and not lost) I will be stoked

I don't know if this pisses anyone else off, but it annoys me abit, people that go 80 in a 60 zone, but when it gets to 80 zone, they stay on 80.

This tells me that they are willing to go 20 over the speed limit when there are pedestrians around and more turns, but when it gets to the highway where there are less pedestrians they don't have the skill to go straight.

Here's another thing;old,face-hard-up-against-the-steering-wheel,nearly blind pensioners that CLEARLY shouldn't have a licence, wobbling all over the righthand lane at 85km/hr on the 110 zoned highway... I swear,I'll wave a magnet over their pacemakers if I get the oppertunity.

yaf28f-see my earlier post. I think you have a few supporters on this one!

yaf28f-see my earlier post. I think you have a few supporters on this one!

damn right, if you can't do the speed limit in normal conditions then they really shouldn't have a licence.

arghhhh, comming back from work today. something worse than my last pev, going up sulwood into weston creek. behind a jacked up old jeep that was struggling to get 60-70 in the 80 zone up hill. Was stuck behind it with and a slight queue building up behind me. Then it starts to even out when it reaches the suburbs that goes into 60 zone. I slow down ( I rarely speed in suburbian areas) to 60 then the jeep speeds up to around 90 because it was even road. what an idiot. I like to see what the stopping power of the car is.