SAU Community

I'm Ticked Off...what Gets You Wound Up?

I had a guy do this to me, he was in a short wheel-base patrol. He sat behind me with his lights right in my face, i tapped the brakes and he freaked out because he was so close to me. He then overtakes me, sits in front of me and turns on some spot lights he has facing backwards! I couldn't believe how anal this guy was. Luckily I wasn't on that road (M2) for too long so I left him to think he's the most important person in the world.

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What is it with people that just constantily just follow someone? is it so they don't have to concerntrate as much? I personally wished I was the only one of the road and focus on the actualy white lines rather than another car.

anyway, end rant. at least this weekend i'm staying in Canberra.

They just want you to protect them from the roos.

Here's a couple of things that ticked me off today...

1. Cyclists that sit in the left hand turn lane at a set of traffic lights when they are actually going straight ahead and you want to turn left THEY DON'T MOVE even when they do hear your woooooopachew of frustration!

2. Having only just walked into a shopping centre and stepped on to an escalator and get some guy in his 40's looking down my top from the top of the other escalator then wolf whistling at me as he goes past me! :wave:

I mean, what does a girl have to do these days... Walk around in something that covers you from head to toe and a brown paper bag with eye hole slits? lol :(

That's my b!tch for the day :wave:

Your doing a public service by letting him look down your top though, it was part of a study that a couple minutes a day perving can increase a mans life span by as much as 10 years. Its true, i saw it on the internet.

Also, females void any comment about male perving if she wears:

tight jeans

tube top

no top

short shorts

basically any figure hugging piece of clothing, if you dont want people to ogle dont advertise it. Of course, don't let this put you off wearing those clothes though :wave:

Edited by Baconer

Your doing a public service by letting him look down your top though, it was part of a study that a couple minutes a day perving can increase a mans life span by as much as 10 years. Its true, i saw it on the internet.

tight jeans

tube top

no top

short shorts

basically any figure hugging piece of clothing, if you dont want people to ogle dont advertise it. Of course, don't let this put you off wearing those clothes though :D

motion carried! :)

tight jeans

tube top

no top

short shorts

basically any figure hugging piece of clothing, if you dont want people to ogle dont advertise it. Of course, don't let this put you off wearing those clothes though :)

No way man , a chick should be able to were what ever they want without getting hassled , i think 99% of girls don`t mind being looked at as long as they don`t get rude comments

Pretty sure it's meant to be humerous there Angus.

EDIT: Actually one thing that peeves me is the Skyline drivers who are too cool to wave when they can clearly see you in your Skyline waving. Fkn tossers.

Edited by MIVEC

Pretty sure it's meant to be humerous there Angus.

EDIT: Actually one thing that peeves me is the Skyline drivers who are too cool to wave when they can clearly see you in your Skyline waving. Fkn tossers.

OK sorry i didnt pick the sarcism in Baconer voice i will just shut up now

most skyline driver are 2 cool to wave the only ppl who wave at me are on here

What really ticks me of is people who sign up to forums just because someone who is ignoring them as they don't want anything to do with the just to harrass them ACTLUDA this is a public forum for discussions not for harrassment ok Jason (ACTLUDA) :rant::domokun: Now either use it properly or Get off it and take you prelude else where Stop Harrassing this person

Edited by SL33PR

What really ticks me of is people who sign up to forums just because someone who is ignoring them as they don't want anything to do with the just to harrass them ACTLUDA this is a public forum for discussions not for harrassment ok Jason (ACTLUDA) :rant::domokun: Now either use it properly or Get off it and take you prelude else where Stop Harrassing this person

WTF?