SAU Community

I'm Ticked Off...what Gets You Wound Up?

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

personal grudge... personal grudge...

you know what i hate....

socks

when the elastic around your ankles are really stretched and when you walk they curl into your shoes... :P

i think its time to invest in some new socks

Two words: "Thorlos" & "Lightfeet". Come and talk to the Guru about socks when you feel ready....

lol i thought that was gonna say "when you feel worthy" :D

well if your headed to street scene on sunday ill most probably see you there :D

nothin gets a convo started like loose elastic socks!... :ermm:

They fight the damaging effects of gravity

hmmm, i know someone who died from gravity. is it contageous? :P

its not the gravity thats a problem, its the life of the elastic that gets me... damn woolies socks. although this gravity poisoning has me worried...

your grandma wouldnt have any more of these gravity fighting socks would she? ordering online for a pair of socks seems abit extreme...

P.S. i dont want used ones!!! :P

Edited by SKYLVIA

A ACTLUDA is a new member to the forum who is using it to stalk and harrass someone who does not want any thing to do with them!

Must be that bad batch of eccies!! :)

I feel like I'm reading a book with every second and third page missing. (But now at least I know that Jason is a bad man).

Another thing that pis*es me off:cheap sh*t tyres fitted to performance cars like BMW's revered M3...such as the Nankang bottom-shelf units fitted to the beast I saw going over Hindmarsh Drive tonight. If you have the coin to peddle a serious sports car,put some money into it's boots,as they're the only thing between the car,the road and a BIG prang when the going gets tough...

What really ticks me of is people who sign up to forums just because someone who is ignoring them as they don't want anything to do with the just to harrass them ACTLUDA this is a public forum for discussions not for harrassment ok Jason (ACTLUDA) :laugh::) Now either use it properly or Get off it and take you prelude else where Stop Harrassing this person

See Beau ^^^^^^^^Jason

PS Wasn't Jason the main man in Halloween or Friday 13th?